WAN[D/T]ED! DEAD! NOT ALLIVE! (part1)

This is the place to go if you have questions about the server/forum rules or how to play effectively on the server.

Moderator: Forum Moderators

[WOH]Hobbie
Private
Private

Post by [WOH]Hobbie » Sun Feb 10, 2008 1:53 am

If I have a gold wrench what would be the best wand to gold?

DUH! Wand of rev 10!

Renegade
Private
Private

Post by Renegade » Sat Apr 05, 2008 1:38 am

I know this is a bit late to add, but the UT2004 IG Rifle(aka SuperShock) doesn't just "kill" like it did in UT2003.
The version in UT2004 takes vehicles into account so it was changed to do 1000 damage, more than enough to kill a player or small vehicle, not enough to take down a Levi

The one you can pick up in maps(NYC Train) is still a regular IG Rifle, just tweaked to be placeable

Amy Infless
UT2004 Server Admin
UT2004 Server Admin

Post by Amy Infless » Sat Apr 05, 2008 8:02 pm

Renegade wrote:I know this is a bit late to add, but the UT2004 IG Rifle(aka SuperShock) doesn't just "kill" like it did in UT2003.
The version in UT2004 takes vehicles into account so it was changed to do 1000 damage, more than enough to kill a player or small vehicle, not enough to take down a Levi

The one you can pick up in maps(NYC Train) is still a regular IG Rifle, just tweaked to be placeable
uhm... wrong topic or did i get something wrong?

ats

p.s.: hobbie can you change this in "Q"/"A" please??? :-)))
Do not try kill THIS bug !!! ->Image Your monitor may not like it...

Those who correct my English will be shot! Survivors will be shot again!

Renegade
Private
Private

Post by Renegade » Sat Apr 05, 2008 9:44 pm

Mostly in reference to this: Q2: why "more" power than an insta-gib, isnt insta-gib = 1 shot-kill?
Saw it and figured clear things up a bit since the IG/SSR isn't technically an "instant kill" weapon, just does does so much damage it seems to instakill

Amy Infless
UT2004 Server Admin
UT2004 Server Admin

Post by Amy Infless » Sat Apr 05, 2008 9:57 pm

Renegade wrote:Mostly in reference to this: Q2: why "more" power than an insta-gib, isnt insta-gib = 1 shot-kill?
Saw it and figured clear things up a bit since the IG/SSR isn't technically an "instant kill" weapon, just does does so much damage it seems to instakill
instagib IS technically an instant kill weapon, just NOT on THIS server, its powered down so you have to hit some special monsters sometimes more than 2 times! ah well, and the answer from Q2 still says nearly the same....
:-)

ats
Do not try kill THIS bug !!! ->Image Your monitor may not like it...

Those who correct my English will be shot! Survivors will be shot again!

TheMadDJ
First Sergeant
First Sergeant

Post by TheMadDJ » Sun Apr 06, 2008 9:12 am

Instagib will take out mobs in one hit. It's the power up effects that decrease the damage which makes some prone to shake off the damage.

Return to “Monster Madness Player Guide”