Cats (Godzilla)

Do you have a pet? Post a picture of it in here so we can all be jealous.

Moderator: Forum Moderators

KNC
Private
Private

Cats (Godzilla)

Post by KNC » Thu May 05, 2011 7:12 am

As the threadname suggests I have a cat.
Though she's back in another house were my father lives. He calls her Godzilla.
I like cats for the fact that they're independent and don't need someone to permanently care about them.

The only bad habbit Godzilla has, is that she's always lying in the way for whatever reason.

Some pics:
Typical cat "meh" look.

Just felt like sharing since this section is 50% my fault :tongue:

BaronVonRotterdam
UT2004 Server Admin
UT2004 Server Admin

Re: Cats (Godzilla)

Post by BaronVonRotterdam » Thu May 05, 2011 8:22 pm

I genuinely don't like cats but your cat seems cool. I am definitely more of a dog type of person. I really am not a fan of non interactive pets. It sort of defeats the purpose of having a pet in the first place I think.
| ASRock Fatal1ty X470 | AMD Ryzen 3700x @Stock | 32GB DDR4 3200 mHz | Zotac GeForce RTX 2060 Super | Dell S2417DG |

KNC
Private
Private

Re: Cats (Godzilla)

Post by KNC » Thu May 05, 2011 11:42 pm

It also depends on how you raise your cat, sometimes even more than it counts for an dog, sometimes not at all. If you get them used to interactive contact alot and early on it's possible, they'll come on their own and demand cuddles if they see it fit. Some certain cats would go as far as to take an actual walk with you. Speaking of experience. I "befriended" a wild cat once and she really followed me about 2km through the area. So as long as it was fine with me. Also a difference for cats, they usually can tell what kind of person you are, not always though. If you're having a specific body language, they might -if interested- react to it and greet you for example. It works as casual as greeting someone you know. Well just if you're a total cat-type though.
But apart from beeing raised some cats just have this or that kind of personality so you'd have to be ok with that as well to be fine having an cat.

Return to “Pet Discussion”