sdff

Have Cool Screenshots From In Game? Post Them Here.

Moderator: Forum Moderators

crayola
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant

Re: sdff

Post by crayola » Tue Mar 19, 2013 1:24 am

but using screen keyboard
yeah would like to try on 240-50 ish acc hah but have to change cd key (before) hah cant find original dvd or need to find 340/350/60 ish acc cd key ha yeah with 240+or 260 its easy for single player ish or easy to get 30k averages
today/these days, any one can, also just longer with 300-350s lvls

also yeah know you may have 230ish on 1-5 accs or for multiple purposes hah
but yeah i came or came back or testing then went on due do luck hah had orig then didnt find again hah had orig key when ordered cd jkey

yeah right think i said hi then death say buy new hah so i did hah or suomething like that hah(regardeing prev post's
ah edit or cont tomorrow when get new temp bkeyboard hah also.. cant find orig keyboard hah came mouse i dont use forgot the name logitech something board
cant ues screenboard hah

for others yeah i did go back to orig 350ish acc hah

crayola
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant

Post by crayola » Tue Mar 19, 2013 1:40 am

also about the skate park one with flare i said rejuve but was summon wave 18-19 dunno why was not mentioned hah so didnt use flare . maybe mp5 and rod hah and triple , lucky pu or maybe super lucky also dunno prob both hah may switch later since using both can scre with double auto pick up if using trips

crayola
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant

Post by crayola » Wed Mar 20, 2013 8:14 pm

yeah forgot about prev post 3 damage yeah thats unlucky very also :( heh
yeah abnout capo just many post 10 tops and he just say he rank but no himslef included
nvm

but its was a mix up before with me leave and things hah so others had no choice hah they deservered way better challenge hah jk all di ok me too hah but just a few misunderstandings hah

i mean mix up with levels as well others had to do more ex to lv up

oh yeah something with having votex pu may get weps back that or something else forgot hah
vortex pu can get away from it or also get weps things back forgot but max of 2 per slot
other weap slot dunno if can stack and improve or work maybe not ot also not like the otehr pus like regens and etcs others forgot if any or if at all

but yeah that map and many more would be maybe those ones 25-29 minimum and a maximum of about 30+ i'd rekon at least if lucky enough or regardelss if anyone joines ( for more mobs) or not yeah i had alot of people i knew so few times i let many guards down on depending who but ah well plus talk injure etc heh eh sorry also about that many post ha thats way to much ha a lil ha so ome said hack post haha heads gone haha long storey anyhow ha

i dont think 40 is unachievable and also 2000 ish frag plus or more is not unachievalbe or not in the realm of imposiblitly not saying caus others got more or not i know they could get it as well but just something that i think is the max limit or realm hah jk :-P

i know 30k can be averages with out much effort or at times so i know then that 40 is almost reachable and not shooting deemer also with 1800-2000 k frag around there is about the limit kinda many not inc death has reach 20k without even trying or with someone idling so maybe idling can hindure it but if lucky 35+ 40 is maybe hiest but has to have luck or someone idling hah dunno somehting like that hah even if not as well idling jsut almost full server with many doing nothing and a special map what ever it may be and others having no luck while you have just a little bit and own play 100-200 % hah

Return to “Shots Of The Day”