=( banned without an understandable reason ¿

Just been BANNED or KICKED from the server and don't know why? Appeal to be unbanned from the server here, or find out why you were kicked/banned.
¿«KÄmF»¿|3|ÖÖ|)y
Private
Private

=( banned without an understandable reason ¿

Post by ¿«KÄmF»¿|3|ÖÖ|)y » Wed Apr 08, 2009 4:02 pm

this morning at about 7:50am Aest time coz i live in australia,
i joined the server it was on pb trapped map i first asked if any1 had any good weapons..... no one answered 2 mins later i asked again and no1 answered then i saw and admin message i dont know who the admin was but he said something about "changing your name wont stop me from getting you" or something like that then about 5mins later he said you understand? i didnt take notice of it because i didn't think he was talking to me bcoz of the name change thing? so then i was kicked at about wave 16 i came into the game on 14.
so i sat there and thought y, then i joined the game again and said" was there a reason y i was kicked admin"
he posted a message that said u should file a log on the forum i asked what that meant and i stil dont kno y i was kicked, then he said the 1st was a vote kick?? then 2nd was for ignoring him and i asked i still dont kno wat the main prob is then he said "have a nice day" and perm banned me =( someone plz help me........
¿«KÄmF»¿|3|ÖÖ|)y what i signed this???

kanabanoid
Corporal
Corporal

Post by kanabanoid » Wed Apr 08, 2009 4:48 pm

i was there and i seen you asking for gun/pu's. i did not answer because i was trying to keep lr going. but no matter, i just want to say i did not see anyone place a kickvote against you, nore have i ever. and i would also like to add that for as long as i have known of you playing on this server that has always been your screen name.
Q9550 @ 3.833
GTX 480
ASUS Striker II
Soundblaster X-Fi extreem
CORSAIR pc3 12800 2 X 2gb
Enermax PRO 82+ (PSU)
Bigwater 735 cooler
Antec 900 (case)
1200w (RMS) Sound system 200 watt duel 10" sub's
Logitech G510

¿«KÄmF»¿|3|ÖÖ|)y
Private
Private

Post by ¿«KÄmF»¿|3|ÖÖ|)y » Wed Apr 08, 2009 11:19 pm

thank you very much kana i dont kno y the admin had perm banned but i would appreciate it if i knew y and also if there was a reason it would be more convenient if the admin would use my name\nick or watevr to tell me what i was doing wrong?
pretty useless if u say stop doing something to no1 in particular =0?
¿«KÄmF»¿|3|ÖÖ|)y what i signed this???

ZombieSlayer
Second Lieutenant
Second Lieutenant

Post by ZombieSlayer » Thu Apr 09, 2009 6:09 pm

Give me a couple of days to look into this.
If you lost your cd and have the old drive and have not reinstalled UT2004 or reformatted the drive, you can find your old cd key in the registry here ...

My Computer\HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Unreal Technologies\Installed Apps\UT2004

ZombieSlayer
Second Lieutenant
Second Lieutenant

Post by ZombieSlayer » Fri Apr 10, 2009 4:35 pm

Ban lifted since I never got a reply.
If you lost your cd and have the old drive and have not reinstalled UT2004 or reformatted the drive, you can find your old cd key in the registry here ...

My Computer\HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Unreal Technologies\Installed Apps\UT2004

Return to “UT2004 Server Removal”