Dinos and base dissapeared

General Discussion.

Moderator: Forum Moderators

Bananaflower

Dinos and base dissapeared

Post by Bananaflower » Tue Mar 21, 2017 10:32 pm

I logged on today and all of our bases across the map as well as any dinos we owned has dissapeared as if they never existed. The tribe manager shows nothing its just empty where everything once was. Can someone help? Possible rollback server to before this happened?

e: My guess is that it has something to do with the memory leak and everything accidentally getting destroyed but somehow ours not getting recovered properly?

Thanks,
Bananaflower

BaronVonRotterdam
UT2004 Server Admin
UT2004 Server Admin

Re: Dinos and base dissapeared

Post by BaronVonRotterdam » Wed Mar 22, 2017 8:57 pm

I'm sorry I'm not sure how you lost everything. Unfortunately since the game is in Early Access, this type of thing can happen. I can't rollback the server to get your stuff unfortunately.
| ASRock Fatal1ty X470 | AMD Ryzen 3700x @Stock | 32GB DDR4 3200 mHz | Zotac GeForce RTX 2060 Super | Dell S2417DG |

Bananaflower

Post by Bananaflower » Wed Mar 22, 2017 11:13 pm

Darn that's quite unfortunate, I am not really up to restarting again from scratch so I think this is the end of BananaTeam on this server. Thanks Baron for hosting the server it was fun learning the game and playing with you all.

Mobster
UT2004 Server Admin
UT2004 Server Admin

Post by Mobster » Thu Mar 23, 2017 4:36 pm

Bananaflower wrote:Darn that's quite unfortunate, I am not really up to restarting again from scratch so I think this is the end of BananaTeam on this server. Thanks Baron for hosting the server it was fun learning the game and playing with you all.
Doubt you will see this, but wouldn't you have to start from scratch on a new server as well?
Mob
Monster Madness RPG WoP Invasion Server Administrator - UT 2004
Map Editor - UT 2004

Return to “ARK General Discussion”