Deathbringer

New here? Well welcome to the Forum! Come create a thread, introduce yourself, and read about your team mates from the server.

Moderator: Forum Moderators

DeathBringer
Corporal
Corporal

Deathbringer

Post by DeathBringer » Wed Feb 21, 2007 12:55 pm

Hello Every one my name is phil (everyone says Hi Phil) and i am an alcoholic.[/u]

Ortega
First Sergeant
First Sergeant

Post by Ortega » Wed Feb 21, 2007 1:22 pm

That must suck....Do you have any Vodka?
Later all!

SirBeast
First Sergeant
First Sergeant

Post by SirBeast » Wed Feb 21, 2007 1:53 pm

Phil, are you a suffering, recovering, or accepted alcoholic?

NOTE: Suffering means you go to the meetings. Accepted means you know you're an alky and just don't care.

A ROUND OF SHOTS ON ME!!
I will consistently sacrifice political correctness for an attempt at humor. If ya can't deal, then ya need ta stop being ign'ant.

Sig by the awesome AnnaBeaver

DeathBringer
Corporal
Corporal

Post by DeathBringer » Wed Feb 21, 2007 1:55 pm

probly accepted

BaronVonRotterdam
UT2004 Server Admin
UT2004 Server Admin

Post by BaronVonRotterdam » Wed Feb 21, 2007 1:56 pm

rofl, death isnt even an alcoholic. I would know. 1. hes 14, 2. Im his neighbor so I would know.
| ASRock Fatal1ty X470 | AMD Ryzen 3700x @Stock | 32GB DDR4 3200 mHz | Zotac GeForce RTX 2060 Super | Dell S2417DG |

DeathBringer
Corporal
Corporal

Post by DeathBringer » Wed Feb 21, 2007 1:56 pm

shhhhhhhhhhh

SirBeast
First Sergeant
First Sergeant

Post by SirBeast » Wed Feb 21, 2007 2:28 pm

Paintball wrote:rofl, death isnt even an alcoholic. I would know. 1. hes 14, 2. Im his neighbor so I would know.
(1) Age doesn't matter if your parent have a liquor cabinet w/o a key. When I was 14 a friend of mine had such a situation, so it was Jack & OJ for breakfast every morning for the first semester, until her dad realized his Jack was disappearing faster than he was drinking it, and installed a lock

(2) Wow, DB - if Paint really is your neighbor, it's no wonder you're an alcoholic! LOL! Just kiddin' Paint! I have no choice but to bust yer chops here, since you're not in-game for me to do it there...

which reminds me - you're in NY - go shovel some of that snow, earn some dough, and buy your internet back yourself! Back in the day I nearly broke my back mowing lawns so I could earn the $100 I needed to buy a 1200 baud modem. Kids these days just have no sense of responsibility... LOL!
I will consistently sacrifice political correctness for an attempt at humor. If ya can't deal, then ya need ta stop being ign'ant.

Ortega
First Sergeant
First Sergeant

Post by Ortega » Wed Feb 21, 2007 5:47 pm

Paint and Dealth are prob. drinking some Rum and Coke right now..
Later all!

BaronVonRotterdam
UT2004 Server Admin
UT2004 Server Admin

Post by BaronVonRotterdam » Wed Feb 21, 2007 11:54 pm

SirBeast wrote:
Paintball wrote:rofl, death isnt even an alcoholic. I would know. 1. hes 14, 2. Im his neighbor so I would know.
(1) Age doesn't matter if your parent have a liquor cabinet w/o a key. When I was 14 a friend of mine had such a situation, so it was Jack & OJ for breakfast every morning for the first semester, until her dad realized his Jack was disappearing faster than he was drinking it, and installed a lock

(2) Wow, DB - if Paint really is your neighbor, it's no wonder you're an alcoholic! LOL! Just kiddin' Paint! I have no choice but to bust yer chops here, since you're not in-game for me to do it there...

which reminds me - you're in NY - go shovel some of that snow, earn some dough, and buy your internet back yourself! Back in the day I nearly broke my back mowing lawns so I could earn the $100 I needed to buy a 1200 baud modem. Kids these days just have no sense of responsibility... LOL!
Good thought Beast with the shoveling but I have allready thought of that trust me. Heres the problem with the part of new york I live in. My entire neighborhood is all old people. Old people=sucking money from the government. Sucking money from the government=snow blower. Snow Blower=Me out of a job.
| ASRock Fatal1ty X470 | AMD Ryzen 3700x @Stock | 32GB DDR4 3200 mHz | Zotac GeForce RTX 2060 Super | Dell S2417DG |

SirBeast
First Sergeant
First Sergeant

Post by SirBeast » Thu Feb 22, 2007 8:09 am

Paintball wrote:Good thought Beast with the shoveling but I have allready thought of that trust me. Heres the problem with the part of new york I live in. My entire neighborhood is all old people. Old people=sucking money from the government. Sucking money from the government=snow blower. Snow Blower=Me out of a job.
So tell them you'll use THEIR snowblower and do it FOR them so they don't have to risk a heart attack or slipping on the ice and breaking their other hip... tell them it's normally $10 for a shoveled walk/driveway (arbitrary figure) or only $5 if you use their snowblower.

Return to “Introduce Yourself”