SirBeast

New here? Well welcome to the Forum! Come create a thread, introduce yourself, and read about your team mates from the server.

Moderator: Forum Moderators

SirBeast
First Sergeant
First Sergeant

SirBeast

Post by SirBeast » Thu Feb 22, 2007 9:00 am

First off: Here is the skin I use: http://files.filefront.com/6744490

I am 34 years old and live in Akron, Ohio, married with a 17-month-old daughter.

You can check out my MySpace @ www.myspace.com/hdpbeast

About my name: The "Sir" comes from my ranking as "Knight" in the world's oldest haunted attraction acting group, The Legion of Terror : www.legionofterror.com

The "Beast" comes from my pseudonym I started using @ about 12, which was "The Beast Within", a play on the concept of Freud's Id/Ego/SuperEgo. Since I stand 6'6" (5'11" @ 12) the nick "Beast" just stuck in real life, too.

I also have another title/name, which is "Beast Stel Phalin McGroyne, Evil Slutty Bondage Crown Prince of Da Nekkid Peoples, Adopted Son of King Ogre, Elder and Ambassador of House Dunn Phalin". This is all part of another live-action game I play with the Society for Creative Anachronisms : www.sca.org . A chorus from a song describes it best:

"They're just Harmless Historical Nuts, who wear boiler plates on their butts;
And dress up in clothes from the 12th century, to bash on each other with sticks and debris...
and make up the world's largest private army... harmeless historical nuts!"

You can see more about my game family/clan/house @ www.dunnphalin.com

Hrm... what else? Well, I suck at FPS games, though I love to play them. I like most video games, except for the ones you have to pay a monthly fee for. Sorry, I already pay enough bills every month to have to pay for a video game every month AFTER I bought I the game!

Music preference: everything from MegaDeth & Iron Maiden to DMX & Ludakris to Weird Al Yankovic & Mc Chris & (The Great) Luke Ski. However NO: County or Polka (Al is the exception)

I think that's about it.

Oh yeah, I also eat & breathe fire - which you can see pics of on MySpace - so don't f**k with me or I'll burn your friggin' face off! LOL!
I will consistently sacrifice political correctness for an attempt at humor. If ya can't deal, then ya need ta stop being ign'ant.

Sig by the awesome AnnaBeaver

DeathBringer
Corporal
Corporal

Post by DeathBringer » Thu Feb 22, 2007 10:23 am

man beast you got to teach me how to do that man. :)

SirBeast
First Sergeant
First Sergeant

Post by SirBeast » Thu Feb 22, 2007 10:43 am

Aw mean it's easy - at least the firebreathing part. Eating the fire is a little more difficult.

Let's put it this way - ever play a brass instrument? Like a trumpet or tuba or trombone? Well, to do you so you have to "purse" your lips together and blow, so they kind of vibrate together. Catch my drift?

Once you're used to that, put a small amount (maybe 1/4-1/2 cup) of water in your mouth and do it, spitting the water out into a fine mist. Still with me?

Cuz that's about it, really. Once you get good with the water, you just have to switch to some sort of fuel (99% pure parrafin wax/lamp oil works REALLY well). Get yourself a torch with a decent-length handle (about the length of your forearm) to light the fuel with when it leaves your mouth - you ignite it about a foot away from your face.

CAUTION: First off, after EVERY TIME you spit a flame - WIPE YOUR FACE WITH A CLOTH!! The excess fuel can collect on your face and ignite. DO NOT USE YOUR SHIRT SLEEVE!! If something happens (wind shift) you can set your shirt on fire. TRUST ME - I'VE DONE IT!

Second - DO NO blow fire on a windy day. DUH. If you do, you deserve to get burned.

Third - Make sure you STOP SPITTING if the flame creeps up the spray of fuel you are spitting toward your face. This happens quite a bit, so timing is of the essence here, or else you could set your face on fire. TRUST ME - I'VE DONE IT!

Finally - THIS IS FIRE YOU ARE PLAYING WITH IT! Treat it with respect, and don't play stupid. The minute you think it's cool to try something new/funny w/o taking the time to practice it is the minute you burn yourself or nearby people/objects. TRUST ME - I'VE DONE IT!
I will consistently sacrifice political correctness for an attempt at humor. If ya can't deal, then ya need ta stop being ign'ant.

Sig by the awesome AnnaBeaver

KnaveSkye
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant

Post by KnaveSkye » Thu Feb 22, 2007 5:28 pm

However NO: County or Polka (Al is the exception)
Right on! Seriously, im not a big music buff, but who has been around as long as Al and is still making new(and awsome) stuff? Sorry, im pretty much only Alternative rock, but i have a soft spot for Al

AngelDust
Sergeant
Sergeant

Post by AngelDust » Thu Feb 22, 2007 5:39 pm

SirBeast wrote:Aw mean it's easy - at least the firebreathing part. Eating the fire is a little more difficult.

Let's put it this way - ever play a brass instrument? Like a trumpet or tuba or trombone? Well, to do you so you have to "purse" your lips together and blow, so they kind of vibrate together. Catch my drift?

Once you're used to that, put a small amount (maybe 1/4-1/2 cup) of water in your mouth and do it, spitting the water out into a fine mist. Still with me?

Cuz that's about it, really. Once you get good with the water, you just have to switch to some sort of fuel (99% pure parrafin wax/lamp oil works REALLY well). Get yourself a torch with a decent-length handle (about the length of your forearm) to light the fuel with when it leaves your mouth - you ignite it about a foot away from your face.

CAUTION: First off, after EVERY TIME you spit a flame - WIPE YOUR FACE WITH A CLOTH!! The excess fuel can collect on your face and ignite. DO NOT USE YOUR SHIRT SLEEVE!! If something happens (wind shift) you can set your shirt on fire. TRUST ME - I'VE DONE IT!

Second - DO NO blow fire on a windy day. DUH. If you do, you deserve to get burned.

Third - Make sure you STOP SPITTING if the flame creeps up the spray of fuel you are spitting toward your face. This happens quite a bit, so timing is of the essence here, or else you could set your face on fire. TRUST ME - I'VE DONE IT!

Finally - THIS IS FIRE YOU ARE PLAYING WITH IT! Treat it with respect, and don't play stupid. The minute you think it's cool to try something new/funny w/o taking the time to practice it is the minute you burn yourself or nearby people/objects. TRUST ME - I'VE DONE IT!
imma try that :D

ZombieSlayer
Second Lieutenant
Second Lieutenant

Post by ZombieSlayer » Thu Feb 22, 2007 9:37 pm

I always thought your name came from that night in the barn that I've heard about :shock:

BaronVonRotterdam
UT2004 Server Admin
UT2004 Server Admin

Post by BaronVonRotterdam » Thu Feb 22, 2007 11:46 pm

ZombieSlayer wrote:I always thought your name came from that night in the barn that I've heard about :shock:
lol ya thats where the 'umen' zound came from

"You men are all alike, a couple of quick ones and your off with the boys"

hahahahahahahaha, just messin with ya beastttttt
| ASRock Fatal1ty X470 | AMD Ryzen 3700x @Stock | 32GB DDR4 3200 mHz | Zotac GeForce RTX 2060 Super | Dell S2417DG |

Return to “Introduce Yourself”