[RRs] Mentl

New here? Well welcome to the Forum! Come create a thread, introduce yourself, and read about your team mates from the server.

Moderator: Forum Moderators

Mentlcase

[RRs] Mentl

Post by Mentlcase » Tue Apr 17, 2007 12:36 pm

My handle is Mentl and I used to play/assist admin on the old roughrider servers a couple of years ago. You will notice the [RRs] tag on my handle in game, that is because I still consider myself a RoughRider though there really is no more RoughRiders :sad:

I am married, love Metal, work as a technical analyst (your guess is as good as mine) and read too damn much according to my wife. Can you imagine a wife saying that you need to get back into your computer games cause you are reading too much? :shock: Anyway, the rest you will come to know in game I am sure.

See you in game!

Edit: You will also notice I am very rusty (nice way of saying "I suck")... :finga:
Mentl
Artificial intelligence is no match for natural stupidity.

SirBeast
First Sergeant
First Sergeant

Re: [RRs] Mentl

Post by SirBeast » Tue Apr 17, 2007 1:03 pm

Mentlcase wrote:My handle is Mentl and I used to play/assist admin on the old roughrider servers a couple of years ago. You will notice the [RRs] tag on my handle in game, that is because I still consider myself a RoughRider though there really is no more RoughRiders :sad:

I am married, love Metal, work as a technical analyst (your guess is as good as mine) and read too damn much according to my wife. Can you imagine a wife saying that you need to get back into your computer games cause you are reading too much? :shock: Anyway, the rest you will come to know in game I am sure.

See you in game!

Edit: You will also notice I am very rusty (nice way of saying "I suck")... :finga:
Perhaps you should consider joining the OF (OldFart) clan! LOL!

Well, the "rustiness" won't matter so much when you advance in levels. I've been playing FPS's ever since the FIRST Castle Wolfenstein and STILL suck at them. The only reason I manage to survive as often as I do is because of my level on this server and the WoPs.

Tech Analyst, huh? Might I ask for which company?
I will consistently sacrifice political correctness for an attempt at humor. If ya can't deal, then ya need ta stop being ign'ant.

Sig by the awesome AnnaBeaver

BaronVonRotterdam
UT2004 Server Admin
UT2004 Server Admin

Post by BaronVonRotterdam » Tue Apr 17, 2007 3:18 pm

Hey Mentl,

Welcome to the Server and Forums :)
| ASRock Fatal1ty X470 | AMD Ryzen 3700x @Stock | 32GB DDR4 3200 mHz | Zotac GeForce RTX 2060 Super | Dell S2417DG |

Mentlcase

Post by Mentlcase » Tue Apr 17, 2007 5:00 pm

Sirbeast - I cut my teeth on the original Doom so I probably fit the old farts category lol. I do remember that it was slow going at first on invasion servers, but once you got the levels...hehe...then it got good. I work for Quest Diagnostics and have for about 4 years now (longest running job since the Army hehe). It is strange being in one place so long. I worked contract work for soooo long.

Paintball - Thanks!
Mentl
Artificial intelligence is no match for natural stupidity.

Return to “Introduce Yourself”