YES!! I am a girl

New here? Well welcome to the Forum! Come create a thread, introduce yourself, and read about your team mates from the server.

Moderator: Forum Moderators

[BGE]Chloe
Private
Private

YES!! I am a girl

Post by [BGE]Chloe » Tue Sep 04, 2007 10:20 pm

Okay so after lots of people bitching I finally decided to look into my cold heart and well find it within me to finally join the forums. Is it cold in here? Lol

Anyway yes my name is Chloe and yes I knwo some of you have pets named after me, but I assure u I aint no bitch (dog)and I can also assure you I do have a censored (cat what were you thinking perv lol).

I have a little boy hes 3 1/2 and well I married Cha-Chi this may, for how long I dont knwo for it seems he has missed to mention us in his intro :P I love you! I have a cat named Scout hes about 4 months old now and sure does act like it.

I have played UT since 2004 and joined a ONS clan BGE battle grounds elite that december. With them we took number one on proving grounds b4 they ended up shutting down :( I as well as a few clan members used to play on the DC server for invasion but as chachi said the rules were just retarded. This si a family server they say but its more run like a christian cult no offence to the religion peace :) So this one was great to find I can actually be myself so its great.

I as well as Cha-Chi are managers for the UT dept. over at E-Rev.tv and well its sweet. Its a good time and fun to watch.

Well if you have qns I love answering them and btw they dont have to be 100% clean i can take it lol :)

TheGuardian
Private
Private

Post by TheGuardian » Wed Sep 05, 2007 9:55 am

stupid proving grounds...we tapped that a time or two!

Welkommen to the forums!

BaronVonRotterdam
UT2004 Server Admin
UT2004 Server Admin

Post by BaronVonRotterdam » Wed Sep 05, 2007 10:54 am

Hello Chloe,

Welcome to the forums :D I hope that you enjoy your time and jeeze its a little cold in here...no,no wait thats my window open...hahhahahahahahaha (I have an unbelievably crude sense of humor so im working on having a dry/stupid humor one also).
| ASRock Fatal1ty X470 | AMD Ryzen 3700x @Stock | 32GB DDR4 3200 mHz | Zotac GeForce RTX 2060 Super | Dell S2417DG |

Ortega
First Sergeant
First Sergeant

Post by Ortega » Wed Sep 05, 2007 12:30 pm

She is a freaky girl. Just Kidding. Nice to meet you and ingore all the crap they talk about me. Its true!!
Later all!

Mobster
UT2004 Server Admin
UT2004 Server Admin

Post by Mobster » Wed Sep 05, 2007 1:06 pm

Paintball wrote:Hello Chloe,

Welcome to the forums :D I hope that you enjoy your time and jeeze its a little cold in here...no,no wait thats my window open...hahhahahahahahaha (I have an unbelievably crude sense of humor so im working on having a dry/stupid humor one also).
Wow Paint

Welcome to the forums

MrsD
Corporal
Corporal

Post by MrsD » Wed Sep 05, 2007 1:31 pm

Hi Chloe,

:wave:

Welcome to not only the server and the forum but also to the rarety of being part of 'a couple who play on the same server together'.

Nice to see more of us lol.
(makes me feel a little less freaky!!)

Have fun and take care.

MrsD :wave:
:D & B Happy!

TheMadDJ
First Sergeant
First Sergeant

Post by TheMadDJ » Wed Sep 05, 2007 1:32 pm

Lies! Girls don't play games!?

Well, the one's I'vr met nline wipe the floor with me anyway d=P

Welcome to the killing grounds. Enjoy the deaths d=P

SirBeast
First Sergeant
First Sergeant

Re: YES!! I am a girl

Post by SirBeast » Thu Sep 06, 2007 8:24 am

[BGE]Chloe wrote:Okay so after lots of people bitching I finally decided to look into my cold heart and well find it within me to finally join the forums.
YAY! It's about time!
[BGE]Chloe wrote:Is it cold in here? Lol
My nipples aren't hard at the moment, so no. But that can change at the drop of a hat... or shirt...

[BGE]Chloe wrote:Anyway yes my name is Chloe and yes I knwo some of you have pets named after me, but I assure u I aint no bitch (dog)and I can also assure you I do have a censored (cat what were you thinking perv lol).

I have a little boy hes 3 1/2 and well I married Cha-Chi this may, for how long I dont knwo for it seems he has missed to mention us in his intro :P I love you! I have a cat named Scout hes about 4 months old now and sure does act like it.
Wow, another married gaming couple. I wish my wife played UT... or ANY video game for that matter. She's much more of a Scrabble/Monopoly type though... which I occassionally manage to beat her @
[BGE]Chloe wrote:I have played UT since 2004 and joined a ONS clan BGE battle grounds elite that december. With them we took number one on proving grounds b4 they ended up shutting down :( I as well as a few clan members used to play on the DC server for invasion but as chachi said the rules were just retarded. This si a family server they say but its more run like a christian cult no offence to the religion peace :)
HAIL DIONYSUS! :prayer: :drinkers: :partyman: :drinkers: :partyman: :vom: :partyman: :drinkers: :partyman: :drinkers: :vom:
[BGE]Chloe wrote:So this one was great to find I can actually be myself so its great.

I as well as Cha-Chi are managers for the UT dept. over at E-Rev.tv and well its sweet. Its a good time and fun to watch.

Well if you have qns I love answering them and btw they dont have to be 100% clean i can take it lol :)
Sweet. It's nice to have another woman on here that has a sense of humor (like MrsD) on here, rather than another total f'ing prude (hopefully you'll never have to play with that biyatch - we all know who I am talking about here)

Anyhow, I've played with Chloe on this server in the weeks leading up to her post. Dammit, her and ChaChi always pwn me though, 'cuz as every knows, I have no skillz @ this game. Anytime you need a WoP or PU Chloe, just ask! And welcome to the forums!
I will consistently sacrifice political correctness for an attempt at humor. If ya can't deal, then ya need ta stop being ign'ant.

Sig by the awesome AnnaBeaver

Ortega
First Sergeant
First Sergeant

Post by Ortega » Thu Sep 06, 2007 10:45 am

oh...I know who that other chick (But it has came to question if she was not just a female) hmmm...

I have never seen you but I will help both ya out when I'm around. I'm like a ghost on the Server now. NO!!!

All these new people
Later all!

YFZ
Private
Private

Post by YFZ » Thu Sep 06, 2007 11:11 pm

well welcome and ortega well cant say much more than buy me a car plz
kody or as most of u know me Ortega's newpew(most likely brother)YFZ

Return to “Introduce Yourself”