Salutations

New here? Well welcome to the Forum! Come create a thread, introduce yourself, and read about your team mates from the server.

Moderator: Forum Moderators

KnaveSkye
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant

Post by KnaveSkye » Sat Jan 12, 2008 11:33 am

Meh, thats how i see anyone who joined after me....even the ones who are over 200 :rub: But dont feel bad, even as a low level you serve a great role, for as long as you can stay alive, everyone elses job of kiling the monsters is a bit easier(if you were not aware, the monster level is averaged out among the players still alive, so when you are that high level player and the last alive....unless you have a great weapon or a great deal of skill/luck......you are probably screwed)
"Never argue with an idiot, they will only drag you down to their level and beat you with experience"

"When all else fails, use fire"

General-Chainz
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant

Post by General-Chainz » Sat Jan 12, 2008 12:15 pm

KnaveSkye wrote:
SirBeast wrote: Oh, and before you hear it from Knave - learn to play carball too. We play it often on this server, and better for you if you can stay and enjoy it rather than quit out because you don't know what you're doing and thus not having a good time with it.
and i am one of the few people who are willing to leave the server and go with you to an unpopulated carball server and try to teach you as many tricks as i know( though most of them i still have not mastered, i think General-Chainzl has actually gotten better than me..or my ping has gotten higher)

yeah I was mentioned!!!!

WELCOME TO SERVER!!! youll see me running around im the blur on your screen in game lol
N e ways yeah I'm willing to help n e in need
in invasion if I have a weapon or spare pus il toss out the weapon and either give sumone the pus or throw em allin a open area so peeps can get em otherwise its every man and or squirrel for them self to me lol

CB!!! PWOO my fav
I am decent at it im not the best but i can handle alot in a cb game
the only tricks i have probs wit are n e tricks that are done in the air lol
but as knave said I am willing to go to a empty server and show n e 1 how to play and control car/ball
Fool I'm a Vet You can bet That
I can Dance Underwater
And Not Get Wet ......Ice Cube

the velocity of my creativity is a reality in the proximity of the
vicinity relatively
to the Stability from the tranquility it all comes naturally F*** doin
it properly .....General-Chainz

And the Generals gave thanks...to the other Ranks....as they held back the enemy Tanks....for awhile ....Roger Waters

Return to “Introduce Yourself”