Back From The Dead

New here? Well welcome to the Forum! Come create a thread, introduce yourself, and read about your team mates from the server.

Moderator: Forum Moderators

Sneak
Private
Private

Back From The Dead

Post by Sneak » Fri Jul 11, 2008 1:33 am

Hey all. Man its been forever since i posted or played. cry Im really missin it but its gonna take a bit since i had to reformat my system and my ut2k4 d's were ruined. Im currently downloading a new copy so i should be back in the game soon. Lookin forward to old faces and new places. Holla back!. (rock)
The most deadly of enemies arent the ones that can be seen coming from afar, but the ones you never see untill your dead.

SirBeast
First Sergeant
First Sergeant

Post by SirBeast » Fri Jul 11, 2008 10:42 pm

Alo Sneak! Though it may be a while b4 we play together again (I'm waiting for 1.8 patch) it's good ta have ya back!
I will consistently sacrifice political correctness for an attempt at humor. If ya can't deal, then ya need ta stop being ign'ant.

Sig by the awesome AnnaBeaver

KnaveSkye
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant

Post by KnaveSkye » Fri Jul 11, 2008 11:58 pm

The 1.8 patch...I heard from joey he will release it right after Duke nukem forever comes out ;) Miss ya Beasty cry
"Never argue with an idiot, they will only drag you down to their level and beat you with experience"

"When all else fails, use fire"

Sneak
Private
Private

Aww

Post by Sneak » Sat Jul 12, 2008 12:40 am

Thx beasty. Cya there pal.
The most deadly of enemies arent the ones that can be seen coming from afar, but the ones you never see untill your dead.

Return to “Introduce Yourself”