Hello from Gibletboy!

New here? Well welcome to the Forum! Come create a thread, introduce yourself, and read about your team mates from the server.

Moderator: Forum Moderators

gibletboy
Private
Private

Hello from Gibletboy!

Post by gibletboy » Tue Mar 10, 2015 12:26 am

Hi, my real name is not Gib in real life,my real name is Michael J. Moger,I hail from Denver, Colorado. I was born in 1959, I am not a liberal, I don't like communists,Marxists, New World Order types, or Trade agreements with other countries that hate us anyways,I like my GOD, my GUNS, and the constitution. I don't go out much as you can tell, I don't care for bars, I help people, I can fix anything,I can do most things, I used to have a lot of things,but now I don't have too many things left. I do have my sanity left, I have a strong interest in science now at my late age, I know about majestic, the illuminati, project blue beam, HAARP, the Federal Reserve, International Notes of Exchange,chemtrails, geo-engineering, scalar electromagnetics, quantum theory, time portals,vaccines, energy strings, energy flux, spatial distortional fields, prophecy, and everything to do with the Global Order.

I am currently building a zero point energy gun,that uses the best parts of Orgone energy, Tesla technology, and sonic resonance frequency healing courtesy of Raymond Royal Rife. Well, either that or it's a "death ray"(lol). If I for some reason should suddenly vanish,it was either because I was murdered, or died due to Obamacare. Some of my friends told me I don't belong here, because I am actually an alien from another dimension,I don't know about from another dimension, but the way this country is going downhill with our corrupted two party entrenched system,I feel like an alien on a different planet surrounded by all these damn liberal new age tree hugger types. I have not filed any income tax forms since 1998, I will not file any tax forms for the rest of my life. I have been self employed for over 30 years,and I own a door and window company,and I work on everything from cherry hills, to the projects. I might get tired of all the bitchy OCD customers some day, and just sell everything, buy a nice triumph speed triple or something, and just go on tour for a few years. I want to see the beach, I want to see the northern lights, I love the mountains, I want to hunt for gold nuggets without fear of being picked off by a damn BLM sniper squad. Either that or maybe sell gourmet hot dogs or something fun, me like so many older people from a different generation feel time is almost out. Hell, with a bunch of crooked bankers running everything,they almost have to crash the current fiat currency monopoly, and go all electronic. Then only bankers and hackers can steal, wait a second, they do that now, only it will be worse.

As a side note, I will not get any bio-metric chip implants,or any National ID crap, we are heavily armed, well equipped, and GOD is on our side,how can we lose? The best thing about all of you players I have met over the years,and played countless hours with online. All of you are some of the finest people I have ever met,in many ways you are actually better friends than I have in real life. In real life I have very few friends,but the ones I do have are lifetime friends. I am the black sheep of the family, most of my family are in California,I come from a OCD ridden family that was full of lawyer types, I am the only one left in my entire family that believes in GOD. I am not religious, but I do have a very kind, generous spirit, and I believe in spiritual things, and I have decent morals as a person. My real father disappeared in 1960,one year after I was born,my real father was a genius. They found his body in 1970, on the 4th of july stuffed in a tree trunk,in Big Bend state park in Cali. Everyone has some dirt to a certain degree, I don't blame anyone,I don't dwell on what could have been, I remember the past, but it does not shape my future. I am optimistic for all of us, I wish all of you good tidings, good health, and I wish I could meet all of you someday. I want to be the first on my block to down a government drone..(lol) Wouldn't that be great, I would forever be etched in American folklore. Just remember, if I suddenly vanish, I was NOT abducted, it was most likely the CIA,or I was sent to a FEMA camp for re-education...lol GODSPEED everyone! May you be blessed with many things,and thank all of you for the fun over the years!

BaronVonRotterdam
UT2004 Server Admin
UT2004 Server Admin

Re: Hello from Gibletboy!

Post by BaronVonRotterdam » Tue Mar 10, 2015 1:04 am

I have this strange feeling the forum is about to be seized by the DHS and FBI :rofl2: But oorah to God, Guns, Country, and CONSTITUTION! And yea, Obama sucks.
| ASRock Fatal1ty X470 | AMD Ryzen 3700x @Stock | 32GB DDR4 3200 mHz | Zotac GeForce RTX 2060 Super | Dell S2417DG |

Clapped
Private
Private

Re: Hello from Gibletboy!

Post by Clapped » Tue Mar 10, 2015 7:23 am

Nice to finally have a name for that helpful green alien soldier ut 2004 skin ;) I like that you have an interest in science because it is a great thing. I deal more with structural engineering on a day to day basis. Physics and properties of material are my forte :).

Return to “Introduce Yourself”