Tele-fraggers.. = tele-fragged back

Just feeling bored and want to spam the hell out of everything? Well come on in, but enter at your own risk.

Moderator: Forum Moderators

[iX]AnnaBeaver
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant

Post by [iX]AnnaBeaver » Sun Jan 20, 2008 11:49 pm

Yes, I will definately say that I've accidentally telefragged people before :oops: But, I apologized...and made sure I was more careful. A single occurance is more than likely an accident, but beyond that...it's on purpose.

I'll have to make sure and post this in the other part of the forum......the sentinel deployer.....will telefrag another player...it's not just the translocator anymore. Either way....I really frown on telefrags!
AnnaBeavers Website: Pyxis Media (Under Construction)
UT2004 MM Invasion Server Aministrator

SSBN742
Spammer
Spammer

Post by SSBN742 » Thu Jan 24, 2008 12:53 pm

I have proly taken a good 100 players out accdently sence i started playing about, 5 years ago, most on telaporters where they were camping in them, I come into em and, BOOM! to die, so you should factor in most Tfrags hapen on teliporters...
What can I say, for better or worse, I'm back for now, I wish I could say I was more mature then the last time I played UT... but that would be a lie, and I would NEVER lie to my brothers and sisters in arms... >.> <.< yeah ^_^

Return to “Spam, Spam, and More Spam”