Upcoming Knee surgery

Just feeling bored and want to spam the hell out of everything? Well come on in, but enter at your own risk.

Moderator: Forum Moderators

Intimidator
Corporal
Corporal

Post by Intimidator » Mon Feb 11, 2008 9:51 pm

Vigilance wrote:get well intimidator
Thanx dude ! Been waiting for months for this moment.
Getting cut @ 7:30AM EST but gotta be at the hospital @ 5:30...
Man gods not even up that early ....rofl
See yas in a few days if all goes well.
"The next time you're having a bad day, imagine this: You're a Siamese twin. Your brother, attached at your shoulder, is a pole smoker. You're not. He has a date coming over tonight. You only have one ass."

Ragnarok
Sergeant
Sergeant

Post by Ragnarok » Wed Feb 13, 2008 7:17 pm

hey i had my knee cut, i hope urs went well. now i gotta look up to 6 months of recovery.. so i guess imma play WoW on the free server.

Scion
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant

Post by Scion » Wed Feb 13, 2008 7:19 pm

Oh yeah, rag thanks for the wool in WoW.
Sometimes a crazy move is the best move.

Ragnarok
Sergeant
Sergeant

Post by Ragnarok » Wed Feb 13, 2008 7:28 pm

yeah np lol, ur never on >< im stuck helping ssbn.......

Scion
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant

Post by Scion » Wed Feb 13, 2008 7:40 pm

Don't really want older brother to know I play :P

At least, not right now.
Sometimes a crazy move is the best move.

Intimidator
Corporal
Corporal

Post by Intimidator » Sun Feb 17, 2008 8:37 pm

Ragnarok wrote:hey i had my knee cut, i hope urs went well. now i gotta look up to 6 months of recovery.. so i guess imma play WoW on the free server.

Well this time was the worst ...as in pain....Went in on the 12th got cut the same day and for the next 3 days the pain was unbelievable...Morphine drip....140 mg's of Ocycontin and 60 mg's of percocet did absolutely nothing but piss me off and at a few times almost had me in tears the pain was so bad.
To remove the old Titanium cap on my femoral head the also had to cut appx 1 extra inch of the bone to install the new femoral head ball to the hip itself.
I was walking the next day after the surgery was done...didn't really want to do it but its the best to get right up and walk to seat the hip replacement ball and sockets properly.
Got home last night but its a little hard to sit in a chair comfortably...so thats why i am posting now.
I will post pics of the old pin/cap... when i get a chance to take all the pics and of before and after as soon as i am able to sit for some time....So look forward for them on like a week or so.
I asked them to give me the old pin/cap that was removed and they were not going to give it up due to the fact that each one has a serial number and most are sent back to the manufacturer to see if there was any faults in the material when they are replaced..but conisdering i had a totally different problem arise they gave me the old pin/cap thas was supposedly cleaned but upon closer inspection 90 percent of the bonding material was still inside it not to metion a little bit of tissue and a funky foul smell... Not sure what they cleaned it with ,but if they uised regular alcohol to clean it .......MAN MY INSIDES SMELL RAUNCHY.....rofl
Recovery time will be alot faster this time than the last 2 previous surgeries...I should be walking without any assisstance what so ever(as in cane or walker) in a few weeks.
But still gotta rehab for close to 3 or 4 months due to losing appx 85% of my muscle mass and strength .
I will break down the whole situation of what caused it and all the fixes that were needed......I know alot might not really give a rats ass but some of you may find it quite interesting on how i got phucked up in the way that i did.
Sorry for the messy writings .... a little wired for sound now and starting get very hard to sit .....pain ...pain ....pain.
Glad to hear all went well with you Rag ....and make sure you DO NOT CHEAT THE REHAB PROCEDURE IN ANY WAY SHAPE OR FORM...
I cheated on mine a little and i am paying for it now.
Peace !
"The next time you're having a bad day, imagine this: You're a Siamese twin. Your brother, attached at your shoulder, is a pole smoker. You're not. He has a date coming over tonight. You only have one ass."

Ragnarok
Sergeant
Sergeant

Post by Ragnarok » Tue Feb 19, 2008 2:14 am

still stuck in bed here with minimal movement. able to wobble around with crutches but only ehough time to piss and.. u know. leg strapped to a machine that moves it lol..

BoneofMalkav
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant

Post by BoneofMalkav » Tue Feb 19, 2008 12:18 pm

Great now I gotta go through surgery,seems I gotta walnut stuck in my EYE! lol j/k :P
Like Helter Skelter,And son of Sam.
By the days end you'll know who I am.I spill your blood on the Hollywood Boulevard.I won't rest until your headless.

Dog Fashion Disco-Headless

souless
Corporal
Corporal

Post by souless » Sat Feb 23, 2008 3:03 pm

Orion928 wrote:... TIME TO AMPUTATE
whenever i hear amputate i always like to add in a small fun fact that back in the reneiscance days with the black plauge and all when they did amputations how they would get the wound were they cut off the limb closed up they would take 2 iron clamps heat them till there red hot and close down on the skin sounds like fun ya

anyways gl with ur knee surgery
The bible was misinterperated its the monotones shall inherit the earth not the meek

Return to “Spam, Spam, and More Spam”