How to get high score

General discussion.

Moderator: Forum Moderators

|bah|Ariel
Private
Private

How to get high score

Post by |bah|Ariel » Sat Aug 18, 2007 1:55 am

I start to wonder how some players get so high score.

Then i look at myself i almost never gets over 2700 points (EVEN IF I STAY ALIVE AND KILL EVERYTHING THAT COMES IN MY SIGHT).

Then i reach 2500 i find myself at 8:th or 9:th place.

So the question is.

How do you do to get so high points ?

draegohn
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant

Post by draegohn » Sat Aug 18, 2007 5:36 am

yes, i get asked this a lot, so give me a day or so and i will give my strategy and insight into how i get my scores, which is only a symptom of the kind of gaming style i follow. look for it in the monster madness forum's strategies section

General-Chainz
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant

Post by General-Chainz » Sat Aug 18, 2007 10:38 am

the easiest way i can explain it (im lvl 242)

Movement is key the more you move around and act like your strung out on coffee/caffiene you know ...you gotta be jumpy . also apply everything that will add damage
my basic pus that i usually use everytime

2 infs
1 superforce
4 single damage
1 damage 5
1 iron sturdy
1 award pu
3 lucky (or 1 super lucky)
5 rage
1 heal
1 vampire
1 super speed (sumtimes a speed 5 also)
1 piercing and or penetrating
1 vorpal
2 rock shields
1 vortex shield
2 instagib shields

i think thats it for basics

now depending on weapon

2 blasts or 1 razor on flak

cluster on rocket launcher i think does better then spread although fireball or flare is much better fireball preferred

ssr mini pu sumtimes depending on what i am already using

the green weapon spread on link or bio (spread on bio is actually really good) anything else for the bio or link sux ass

turbo laser for shock rile is good sumtimes

ok now for weapons

anything rejuv (besides avril and lighting gun) is gunna be the best weapon you get (golded it contains most slots)
what i like to the most though
mp5 always gets in the last shot very good gun

bio rifle green spread covers alot of area and the goo balls stick for a min so monsters kinda run on em

flak ..well cause flak owns if you use it right

rocket launcher occasionally i'm not to fond of it but its a better 1 of the bunch

summoned weapons

AK47 owns all no matter what power usually as long as u can get at least 1 inf and a heal u should be good

laser rifle like shooting through a needle but is way powerful

of course ssr mini and ssr rifle and essr cause lets face it SSR

Mini rocket launcher/Howie 2 words here splash damage these two weapons can take out rooms wit enough damage on em

wand most powerful shock rifle you will get your hands on 1/2 shot kills lol

combat shotgun this has to be the best weapon for spalsh damage out of any and if you have a superforce on it u can hit things from far away usually

particle gun havent used it lately but it used to work real well on smaller hordes of monsters

cutter rifle havent used it in awhile but i like it
with its almost never ending bouncing blades whats not to like lol

i cant think of any more weapons
anything weapons or pus i didnt say i dont use or dont bother with em (not counting summons or the occasional force 5 cause superforce is a pain sumtimes) sure they help and do cool things but when you find sumthing that works you go wit it
and this what i found that works.
lol i dont even have my Damage reduction or my damage bonus maxxed yet both are at 400 and i have 120 stat points to distribute. I save em up like that for a reason for 1 most things cost more now but instead of turning my DB OR DR up 10 pts I rather turn it up 100 pts

this is jus a list of what i use and how i play this is no way a "walkthru" or a "guide"
Fool I'm a Vet You can bet That
I can Dance Underwater
And Not Get Wet ......Ice Cube

the velocity of my creativity is a reality in the proximity of the
vicinity relatively
to the Stability from the tranquility it all comes naturally F*** doin
it properly .....General-Chainz

And the Generals gave thanks...to the other Ranks....as they held back the enemy Tanks....for awhile ....Roger Waters

Amy Infless
UT2004 Server Admin
UT2004 Server Admin

Post by Amy Infless » Sat Aug 18, 2007 1:59 pm

i dont think he want know THAT, chainz...

ats
Do not try kill THIS bug !!! ->Image Your monitor may not like it...

Those who correct my English will be shot! Survivors will be shot again!

General-Chainz
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant

Post by General-Chainz » Sat Aug 18, 2007 2:20 pm

depends i know drae and a few others use pullforward sum use propulsion and they score high it all depends on what pu's you have applied to what weapon
Fool I'm a Vet You can bet That
I can Dance Underwater
And Not Get Wet ......Ice Cube

the velocity of my creativity is a reality in the proximity of the
vicinity relatively
to the Stability from the tranquility it all comes naturally F*** doin
it properly .....General-Chainz

And the Generals gave thanks...to the other Ranks....as they held back the enemy Tanks....for awhile ....Roger Waters

|bah|Ariel
Private
Private

Post by |bah|Ariel » Sat Aug 18, 2007 2:42 pm

General-Chainz wrote:the easiest way i can explain it (im lvl 242)

Movement is key the more you move around and act like your strung out on coffee/caffiene you know ...you gotta be jumpy . also apply everything that will add damage
my basic pus that i usually use everytime

2 infs
1 superforce
4 single damage
1 damage 5
1 iron sturdy
1 award pu
3 lucky (or 1 super lucky)
5 rage
1 heal
1 vampire
1 super speed (sumtimes a speed 5 also)
1 piercing and or penetrating
1 vorpal
2 rock shields
1 vortex shield
2 instagib shields

i think thats it for basics

now depending on weapon

2 blasts or 1 razor on flak

cluster on rocket launcher i think does better then spread although fireball or flare is much better fireball preferred

ssr mini pu sumtimes depending on what i am already using

the green weapon spread on link or bio (spread on bio is actually really good) anything else for the bio or link sux ass

turbo laser for shock rile is good sumtimes

ok now for weapons

anything rejuv (besides avril and lighting gun) is gunna be the best weapon you get (golded it contains most slots)
what i like to the most though
mp5 always gets in the last shot very good gun

bio rifle green spread covers alot of area and the goo balls stick for a min so monsters kinda run on em

flak ..well cause flak owns if you use it right

rocket launcher occasionally i'm not to fond of it but its a better 1 of the bunch

summoned weapons

AK47 owns all no matter what power usually as long as u can get at least 1 inf and a heal u should be good

laser rifle like shooting through a needle but is way powerful

of course ssr mini and ssr rifle and essr cause lets face it SSR

Mini rocket launcher/Howie 2 words here splash damage these two weapons can take out rooms wit enough damage on em

wand most powerful shock rifle you will get your hands on 1/2 shot kills lol

combat shotgun this has to be the best weapon for spalsh damage out of any and if you have a superforce on it u can hit things from far away usually

particle gun havent used it lately but it used to work real well on smaller hordes of monsters

cutter rifle havent used it in awhile but i like it
with its almost never ending bouncing blades whats not to like lol

i cant think of any more weapons
anything weapons or pus i didnt say i dont use or dont bother with em (not counting summons or the occasional force 5 cause superforce is a pain sumtimes) sure they help and do cool things but when you find sumthing that works you go wit it
and this what i found that works.
lol i dont even have my Damage reduction or my damage bonus maxxed yet both are at 400 and i have 120 stat points to distribute. I save em up like that for a reason for 1 most things cost more now but instead of turning my DB OR DR up 10 pts I rather turn it up 100 pts

this is jus a list of what i use and how i play this is no way a "walkthru" or a "guide"
most of that i already knows. i use most of it myself.

One way is to get superspeed and run around stealing all PU:s i can get (seen players do that , i dont tell who they are cos they did not harm me in any way so i dont say the names )

or shooting with and weapons that knock other players a way from good pu:s (seen that a couple of times too).

sorry i you cant read .. right now i am a little drunk so there is not going to be any playing tonight .

airrrr man
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant

Post by airrrr man » Sat Aug 18, 2007 3:43 pm

buy an aimbot.
Hi.

ZombieSlayer
Second Lieutenant
Second Lieutenant

Post by ZombieSlayer » Sat Aug 18, 2007 3:45 pm

airrrr man wrote:buy an aimbot.
Yea do that and when we can prove you have one we'll give you a prize 8)
If you lost your cd and have the old drive and have not reinstalled UT2004 or reformatted the drive, you can find your old cd key in the registry here ...

My Computer\HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Unreal Technologies\Installed Apps\UT2004

draegohn
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant

Post by draegohn » Sat Aug 18, 2007 4:09 pm

chainzy, ariel wants to know more, he is aware by now after reading of weps setups what should or should not be done. i am now writing up my score strategy as i hang on sl in a notecard, so it may be awhile before i submit it since i also and talking to others.

i have specced airry many times, and he misses too much to use an aimbot. he's just messing around when he says this stuff :P

anyhow, i will give my advice on fighting strategies and some pu stuff for how i do how i do?

ariel, what country are you from if i may ask? o,,o

|bah|Ariel
Private
Private

Post by |bah|Ariel » Sat Aug 18, 2007 4:13 pm

airrrr man wrote:buy an aimbot.

let me tell you all one thing .

Cheating is NOT an option :axe:

If i cant find a way to get good points without cheating , i dont care about it.

Return to “UT2004 General Discussion”