General discussion.

Moderator: Forum Moderators

Rumple
Private
Private

I deleted my complaint.

Post by Rumple » Sun Jan 25, 2015 7:32 pm

I deleted everything here.
Last edited by Rumple on Mon Jan 26, 2015 11:18 am, edited 1 time in total.

Mobster
UT2004 Server Admin
UT2004 Server Admin

Re: A call for the immediate ban of Annihilator

Post by Mobster » Sun Jan 25, 2015 8:47 pm

BaronVonRotterdam wrote: [*]GENERAL
  1. Sharing: Sharing is not a Right. Players are not required to share their weapons or powerups with you. If a player wants to horde their weapons or powerups, that is their choice. It is also the choice of other players to then not share with that player. Keep this in mind before you immediately start attacking non-sharers and attempt to make them die.
  2. Weapons Crate: There is NO rule regarding the use and distribution of weapons from the Special Weapons Crate. Various players have their own system of weapon disbursement. Do not attack other players if their system differs from yours, this could be considered harassment.
  3. Juggling: Taking is not Juggling: When a player says they will juggle their weapon with you, do not run away with the weapon they tossed you. This is disrespectful considering they offered to share the weapon with you. You will not earn many friends doing this.
No action will be taken on this as no rules were broken. It's always up the player holding the power ups or artifacts what to do with them.

Also in the future when reporting something screenshots of the chat menu are a acceptable form of evidence. "He said this and that, and I have witnesses." aren't going to cut it.
Mob
Monster Madness RPG WoP Invasion Server Administrator - UT 2004
Map Editor - UT 2004

Rumple
Private
Private

Re: I deleted my complaint.

Post by Rumple » Mon Jan 26, 2015 11:29 am

I actually agree with everything you wrote concerning "sharing" of crate weapons, power ups and the like.

However, I will still characterize the following actions as "Complete censored Moves";

1) Purposely not sharing crate weapons and keeping them all to yourself.

2) Activating "wand" when others are dead...unless it's a really nasty game and others agree that it should be activated.

3) Keeping wand letters/crate/crow so that others may not benefit from them.

I guess what REALLY pissed me off the most was the lying and back-pedaling of excuses as to why this player screwed us over. It was intentional, just like telefragging.

Return to “UT2004 General Discussion”