my feedback on 180

General discussion.

Moderator: Forum Moderators

akumatatata
Private
Private

my feedback on 180

Post by akumatatata » Tue Feb 10, 2015 6:57 pm

the 180 patch was a good idea, i like the leveling system like how it took 800 points to level up or so(for my level), the new monsters and artifacts, but the battlefield integration is meh, i get lag when there was tanks around, also the vortex monster that has the gun on its back, i think it shoots too many at a time, or there are too many vortex monsters, its good and bad because its more challenging but i feel like i cant play a small map without making it past wave 10 so i guess thats what i have to say about it

Pros:
New leveling system
Monsters
Powerups
Fixed mp5 wop

Cons:
Battlefield commander
Vortex monster shooting too many

-mininova

BaronVonRotterdam
UT2004 Server Admin
UT2004 Server Admin

Re: my feedback on 180

Post by BaronVonRotterdam » Tue Feb 10, 2015 9:45 pm

Thank you for your feedback! Do you have any specific comments on what you don't like about Commander?
| ASRock Fatal1ty X470 | AMD Ryzen 3700x @Stock | 32GB DDR4 3200 mHz | Zotac GeForce RTX 2060 Super | Dell S2417DG |

akumatatata
Private
Private

Post by akumatatata » Wed Feb 11, 2015 4:01 am

mainly just that tanks spawn on people and sometimes die or get stuck inside it, like i had a care package land on my head and i couldnt do anything but i love the double damage and healing part of it, it helps alot, maybe you could replace vehicles with something else, i mean they dont really do any damage and die FAST..maybe the commander could drop bunkers or team shields

Mobster
UT2004 Server Admin
UT2004 Server Admin

Post by Mobster » Wed Feb 11, 2015 7:43 am

I think we should just replace the vehicle drop. Seems like most Commanders spam them and drive around being annoying. And it really sucks when people get in a Goliath on training day and drive it and knock everyone off the ledge. If we get a commander that knows what they are doing, they use them as a barricade. So replacing vehicle drop with a "Joeyz 4 Prez wall" drop seems to be more beneficial for everyone.

Not to mention all the drawbacks of crashes, errors, etc with vehicles and highly customized WoP RPG Invasion.
Mob
Monster Madness RPG WoP Invasion Server Administrator - UT 2004
Map Editor - UT 2004

Return to “UT2004 General Discussion”