RPG Mod is available

Talk about Unreal Tournament 3 with your fellow team mates from Gaming Madness that also play UT3.

Moderator: Forum Moderators

General-Chainz
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant

Post by General-Chainz » Wed Jan 02, 2008 9:32 pm

ok so has n e tried these mods are they decent? they work ok
Fool I'm a Vet You can bet That
I can Dance Underwater
And Not Get Wet ......Ice Cube

the velocity of my creativity is a reality in the proximity of the
vicinity relatively
to the Stability from the tranquility it all comes naturally F*** doin
it properly .....General-Chainz

And the Generals gave thanks...to the other Ranks....as they held back the enemy Tanks....for awhile ....Roger Waters

SirBeast
First Sergeant
First Sergeant

Post by SirBeast » Wed Jan 02, 2008 10:11 pm

General-Chainz wrote:ok so has n e tried these mods are they decent? they work ok
As said, for UT3 I ONLY play on the NIR server, because they have the latest BattleRPG mod installed.

Needless to say, it's not nearly extensive as here, but it's a start, and a step in the right direction.

Not only has the NIR server progressed w/the updates for this mod, but they (or the mod...?) migrated levels from 1 version to the next.

It's only a matter of time and patience before some1 develops the fullblown RPG/WOP mods for this game, and then the Roseann's Bums and like ilk will start popping up as well.

And for when that time comes, I am ready.
I will consistently sacrifice political correctness for an attempt at humor. If ya can't deal, then ya need ta stop being ign'ant.

Sig by the awesome AnnaBeaver

NIR_Rimc
Private
Private

Post by NIR_Rimc » Sun Jan 06, 2008 6:04 am

(UT3 battleRPG MOD4) A completely operational RPG for UT3! Implements levels, experience, Mana, magic weapons and FULL ability management with abilities like weapon speed, vampirism and quick foot and magic like rage, ultra gib and invisibility. It also has a custom RPG scoreboard, a custom RPG HUD, etc.

Go to http://www.onsrpg.com/battlerpg.php for download (including full source code), a player manual, an administrator manual and a developer manual.
Hello from Lithuania (Europe-near Baltic sea-near Latvia-near Belarus-near Poland-near Russia)

Return to “UT3”