MUST SEE VIDEO! (showed friends maze game)

Jokes, Media, Mayhem, you know...fun stuff.

Moderator: Forum Moderators

SirBeast
First Sergeant
First Sergeant

Post by SirBeast » Mon Aug 21, 2006 10:30 am

RazielTheDemon wrote:...
The one that started the craze:
http://www.break.com/index/kidscaredgame.html
Evil, evil father. That kid is never going to hate computers for the rest of his life.
I swear upon all you consider good and holy that what I am about to tell you is TRUE.

Names will not be used to protect the innocent.

I know this kid personally. I have known his whole family for 20 years - incl. his biological father, who lived with me for a few years, and met his wife during that time.

Suffice it to say that his wife is a whore, and they divorced.

The person (I will use none of the expletives here that I wish to as (A) they are too many to number and (B) they might get me banned) who showed this video to this poor kid, was no blood relative, just his mother's boyfriend-for-the-year. Needless to say this video will be used in the upcoming custody case. I just ask that all of you that consider the treatment to be heartless send good wishes that the biological father wins full custody of his sons (2 brother)

Regardless of the inumanity & cruelty shown in this video, and regardless of my feelings for this boy as a member of my own family (not blood, but known long enough to be close enough)... I won't deny that I too can see the humor here. Were it only someone I didn't know so it could be as funny to me as to the rest of you.
I will consistently sacrifice political correctness for an attempt at humor. If ya can't deal, then ya need ta stop being ign'ant.

Sig by the awesome AnnaBeaver

ToTalCHaOs

LOL!!

Post by ToTalCHaOs » Fri Sep 01, 2006 8:53 am

ok i've played that game and have seen that i freeked out too cuz i didn't know about that at the end but shit that kid just geeked out soo bad lol... i laughed soo hard at the kid but at the same time feel sorry ....................NOT!!
i like to kill and blow things up its funn !!

~~~~~~~~game names~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
¿ToTaL!¿CHaOs¿
WeIrD RoB

ssm_jonti
Private
Private

it was lol!

Post by ssm_jonti » Tue Feb 13, 2007 9:26 am

at first it was :? then it went :x and :lol:

SirBeast
First Sergeant
First Sergeant

Post by SirBeast » Tue Feb 13, 2007 9:32 am

Thankfully from what I have heard from the boy's uncle, that boy's mom finally dumped the b/f (see: f*&% of the month) and has moved on to another lay
I will consistently sacrifice political correctness for an attempt at humor. If ya can't deal, then ya need ta stop being ign'ant.

Sig by the awesome AnnaBeaver

TheMadDJ
First Sergeant
First Sergeant

Post by TheMadDJ » Fri Mar 30, 2007 1:47 pm

I was on Teamspeak when my "mate" sent me that link...

Been using push to talk ever since d=P

BaronVonRotterdam
UT2004 Server Admin
UT2004 Server Admin

Post by BaronVonRotterdam » Fri Apr 06, 2007 4:55 pm

lol mad
| ASRock Fatal1ty X470 | AMD Ryzen 3700x @Stock | 32GB DDR4 3200 mHz | Zotac GeForce RTX 2060 Super | Dell S2417DG |

Return to “Fun, Games, Jokes”