Huxley

Jokes, Media, Mayhem, you know...fun stuff.

Moderator: Forum Moderators

Nard
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant

Huxley

Post by Nard » Mon Dec 03, 2007 10:41 pm

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MExD9xQ7Yhg
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n6E7K8726MU
www.huxleygame.com

Theres a hell of alot of info on the game from classes, vehicles, weapons, etc. Also did I mention this is an MMOFPS?

In the near future, Nuclearites bombard the world. Destructive earthquakes, massive tidal waves and dramatic climate changes wreak havoc around the globe, isolating continents and driving the human race into chaos. Those who survive the destruction dream of tranquillity, but an eruption among the human race and the appearance of horrible mutants drives the world into further disorder. Racism and oppression cause rebellious uprisings and war that divide the landscape between two powers: Sapiens and Alternative. At the heart of the war emerges a powerful energy source called the Lunarites. The Lunarites were created by Huxley, a scientist and possible savior.

Both factions seek glory and victory, fighting mercilessly for the Lunarites and their very existence.

Comes out 2008, Q1. I'm looking forward to it
Signature by [IX]AnnaBeaver

KnaveSkye
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant

Post by KnaveSkye » Tue Dec 04, 2007 2:12 am

had my eye on this one too...gotta seee how W:AR turns out.....fps ones are so hit or miss....
"Never argue with an idiot, they will only drag you down to their level and beat you with experience"

"When all else fails, use fire"

Nard
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant

Post by Nard » Wed Dec 05, 2007 10:14 pm

Honestly, with only knave replying, I don't think much people have viewed this thread and givin it a chance.

ZombieSlayer
Second Lieutenant
Second Lieutenant

Post by ZombieSlayer » Thu Dec 06, 2007 4:44 am

I briefly visited the site. I'm just not that interested in it.
If you lost your cd and have the old drive and have not reinstalled UT2004 or reformatted the drive, you can find your old cd key in the registry here ...

My Computer\HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Unreal Technologies\Installed Apps\UT2004

SirBeast
First Sergeant
First Sergeant

Post by SirBeast » Thu Dec 06, 2007 8:03 am

I watched the videos - and saw at least one of them last year, before it was SUPPOSED to be released (Summer '06! HA!) and lost interest when it WASN'T released by then. However, it looks really good - provided it's not another damn pay-to-play
I will consistently sacrifice political correctness for an attempt at humor. If ya can't deal, then ya need ta stop being ign'ant.

Sig by the awesome AnnaBeaver

KnaveSkye
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant

Post by KnaveSkye » Thu Dec 06, 2007 9:41 pm

It will be Pay to Play
"Never argue with an idiot, they will only drag you down to their level and beat you with experience"

Quester115
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant

Post by Quester115 » Thu Dec 06, 2007 10:10 pm

ahh even if it is, it will be nice for the first couple months. the size of the maps that they were using for the trailers and in-game scenes were phenomenally huge, and using the unreal III engine with the amount of players gives it a visual detail that WoW could only have wet dreams about. ^.^ was shy of this game at first, but the more i see of it the more i want it to get out into the market of here.
[seeking truth in life, no matter how painful it can be]

Nard
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant

Post by Nard » Thu Dec 06, 2007 10:35 pm

Yeah, I'm praying though that it isnt pay to play. So far their is no decision on that. And if there is, well I'm going to go and get a job. #-o

KnaveSkye
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant

Post by KnaveSkye » Fri Dec 07, 2007 2:02 am

Mmm...im about 98% certain it will be p2p....all games worth mentioning are(dont get me started on where guild wars falls with regard to MMORPG's)

Corporal
Corporal

Post by 1800 » Fri Dec 07, 2007 4:47 pm

call of duty 4....oh yeah
"People who put stupid quotes or phrases for a signature that are supposed to mean something very esoteric really f@#!ing piss me off."

Return to “Fun, Games, Jokes”