Make Joke!

Jokes, Media, Mayhem, you know...fun stuff.

Moderator: Forum Moderators

SoulCrusher
Private
Private

Make Joke!

Post by SoulCrusher » Thu Jun 12, 2008 6:58 am

After the Great Britain Beer Festival, in London, all the brewery presidents decided to go out for a beer.

The president of Corona sits down and says, "Hey Senor, I would like the world's best beer, a Corona."

The bartender dusts off a bottle from the shelf and gives it to him.

The president of Budweiser says, "I'd like the best beer in the world, give me 'The King Of Beers', a Budweiser."

The bartender gives him one.

The president of Coors says, "I'd like the only beer made with Rocky Mountain spring water, give me a Coors."

He gets it.

The president of Guinness sits down and says, "Give me a Coke."

The bartender is a little taken aback, but gives him what he ordered.

The other brewery presidents look over at him and ask "Why aren't you drinking a Guinness?"

The Guinness president replies, "Well, I figured if you guys aren't drinking beer, neither would I."

SoulCrusher
Private
Private

Post by SoulCrusher » Thu Jun 12, 2008 7:09 am

Upon dying, Bill Gates went to purgatory.

St. Peter said to his, "Now Bill, you have done some good things, and you have done some bad things. Now I am going to let you decide where you want to go".

So ,Bill takes a look at hell and sees these beautiful women running around, in 80 degree temperature, on beautiful beaches.

Then he took a look at heaven and it was nice, you know harps and singing and worship and stuff like that.

So he said to St. Peter that he would like to go to hell.

About a week later, St. Peter went down to hell to check on Bill. There he saw him, being whipped by demons.

He said to St. Peter, "What happened to all the beautiful women, and the beaches and the 80 degree temperature?"

Peter replied, "That was just the screen saver."

Return to “Fun, Games, Jokes”