KillingField

This is the place to post requests for new maps that you would like to play on the server.

Moderator: Forum Moderators

Bert
Corporal
Corporal

KillingField

Post by Bert » Wed May 24, 2006 1:37 pm

I altered this classic invasion map to prevent terrain glitching, it is like that misty mountain map but with wooden bridges and stuff.

Enjoy!

Map Name: DM-JRPG-KillingField

URL: Download From My Server

Screenshots:

seiko
Private
Private

Post by seiko » Thu May 25, 2006 3:58 pm

looks promising. Could you e-mail me a copy of the map so I can test it out with the rpg mod and wop mod, my comp can actually handel 32 players (31 bots + me) along with all of the monsters. I'll let it run for a bit and see if it's really glitchy or not. Don't get me wrong, i'm sure you've done some fine modifications to the map, but a second run through wouldn't hurt. Afterall, I might pick up on some things that you might have missed.

MaGiKiLLa
Private
Private

Post by MaGiKiLLa » Thu May 25, 2006 8:31 pm

aye also lemme have it ill find a glitch :P ,, and if I dont amma cry real hard cos I like to hide lol

Bert
Corporal
Corporal

Post by Bert » Fri May 26, 2006 1:44 am

looks promising. Could you e-mail me a copy of the map so I can test it out with the rpg mod and wop mod, my comp can actually handel 32 players (31 bots + me) along with all of the monsters. I'll let it run for a bit and see if it's really glitchy or not. Don't get me wrong, i'm sure you've done some fine modifications to the map, but a second run through wouldn't hurt. Afterall, I might pick up on some things that you might have missed.
The map doesnt slow anything down or have faults like, when I say glitching I mean that annoying bug in UT2004 where monsters can fall through terrain and players can also get through by firing the translocator between the terrain and a close object so they respawn half way through it and drop to the bottom of the map.

All I did was add a sort of kill box under the terrain so that anything that goes through the terrain gets killed before it reaches the bottom, this way you dont get big monsters and naughty players shooting up at everything from under the map.

You can download the original killing field here.

http://www.ut2003hq.com/pafiledb/pafile ... ile&id=204

seiko
Private
Private

Post by seiko » Wed May 31, 2006 7:53 pm

MaGiKiLLa wrote:aye also lemme have it ill find a glitch :P ,, and if I dont amma cry real hard cos I like to hide lol
Hey bud, that's what the camo combo is for. :twisted:

don't hate me because i'm a raptor...

MaGiKiLLa
Private
Private

Post by MaGiKiLLa » Wed May 31, 2006 8:19 pm

seiko wrote:
MaGiKiLLa wrote:aye also lemme have it ill find a glitch :P ,, and if I dont amma cry real hard cos I like to hide lol
Hey bud, that's what the camo combo is for. :twisted:
hehe true very true Seiko ...

Paint thats prolly the best idea a kill box will even deter me from trying it twice :shock:

Return to “Map Requests”