My request

This is the place to post requests for new maps that you would like to play on the server.

Moderator: Forum Moderators

TheSynGame
Master Sergeant
Master Sergeant

My request

Post by TheSynGame » Fri Aug 03, 2007 6:55 am

I do want sparliff's maps back up. Sparliff-Glasspad and Sparliff-Mario World.

Also I found a new old map called (GU)-NYC-Subway. Be it that it has limited spawn points it needs to be edited so I'm requesting anyone who fixes maps to do so if this gets up please?

kthx.

ZombieSlayer
Second Lieutenant
Second Lieutenant

Re: My request

Post by ZombieSlayer » Fri Aug 03, 2007 6:52 pm

TheSynGame wrote:I do want sparliff's maps back up. Sparliff-Glasspad and Sparliff-Mario World.

Also I found a new old map called (GU)-NYC-Subway. Be it that it has limited spawn points it needs to be edited so I'm requesting anyone who fixes maps to do so if this gets up please?

kthx.
They're on my list, just don't expect them anytime soon. Look how long it took Scream to get back on (and I dropped the others and did that one a day or so after you first requested it) ;)
If you lost your cd and have the old drive and have not reinstalled UT2004 or reformatted the drive, you can find your old cd key in the registry here ...

My Computer\HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Unreal Technologies\Installed Apps\UT2004

ZombieSlayer
Second Lieutenant
Second Lieutenant

Post by ZombieSlayer » Wed Jan 02, 2008 9:40 pm

I couldn't find glasspad or subway :( I did find GU-NYC-TRAIN which is probably the same basic map and downloaded that one for "fixing".
If you lost your cd and have the old drive and have not reinstalled UT2004 or reformatted the drive, you can find your old cd key in the registry here ...

My Computer\HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Unreal Technologies\Installed Apps\UT2004

ZombieSlayer
Second Lieutenant
Second Lieutenant

Post by ZombieSlayer » Wed Jan 02, 2008 10:18 pm

Ok I found subway but still haven't found glasspad. If you know where I can dl it I'll put it on the list (again) :)

TheSynGame
Master Sergeant
Master Sergeant

Post by TheSynGame » Thu Jan 03, 2008 3:32 am

I'll put it up on my filefront.

Return to “Map Requests”