Aerowalk? TrackMeat? Old Maps new request

This is the place to post requests for new maps that you would like to play on the server.

Moderator: Forum Moderators

KNC
Private
Private

Post by KNC » Mon Aug 31, 2009 9:20 am

Yeah i already saw some things about Joey here and that he has indeed other problems than the server. I didn't even saw the server befor 179 so i don't know how awesome his updates are, just know that the server is awesome and the patch looks awesome. So even if he won't find the time to continue i actually really appreciate his work on this. Made UT2004 an different game.

And for Aerowalk. There is some shit with the lift but that doesn't even happen that often. Perhaps in 2 Games out of 10. And then there is always Darmar so there are a lot worse maps (okay one time i glitched into the lift, that wasn't funny indeed...), but didn't notice any lag there as well.

And for Trackmeat, perhaps i didn't notice lag because i prefer playing with less players so its harder to win, but when i played even more Flaks with razor where active on the map, it didn't made a problem, except for minor lagspikes but i don't have to say a lot of maps have them sometimes.

Return to “Map Requests”