Text Hack

Just been BANNED or KICKED from the server and don't know why? Appeal to be unbanned from the server here, or find out why you were kicked/banned.
AntiYou</3
Private
Private

Text Hack

Post by AntiYou</3 » Wed Dec 29, 2010 3:32 pm

I was kicked saying do not use text hack. I was tol this was to do with font. This is no hack and can be done by anyone without a third party program and is ok to be done with Punkbuster. many of you may have changed your kill messages or somethung so iy is bigger and orange. This can be done with your dead prefix too. By default this is *DEAD* or commonly seen in other languages as maybe *MORT* or so on. When edited to be differen words, size, or color only those who are dead beyond reviving can see it. Which everyone is at the beginning of a round. Just to inform you about this. It is only a hack when done when not dead. The most famous being the roothacks.net. I will noy do this anymore unlessgiven yhe ok too.

Mobster
UT2004 Server Admin
UT2004 Server Admin

Re: Text Hack

Post by Mobster » Wed Dec 29, 2010 4:33 pm

I don't see why you were banned for this, as this isn't against the server rules.
Paintball wrote:Hello Everyone,

There are a few rules on 24/7 Karkand Infantry Madness that we ask for you to follow:

1).DO NOT DISRESPECT THE ADMINS- admins are your authority figures on 24/7 Karkand Infantry Madness. Do not disrespect them. What they say goes. If you are disrespectful to an admin you will be kicked/banned immediately. Admins are in game to monitor the game not to listen to or take disrespect from other players who cant control their tempers. You wouldn't disrespect your parents or boss and not expect any consequences, so don't expect anything different here.

2.)DO NOT VOICE SPAM- Please only use your microphone to speak. DO NOT use your microphone to play music or sounds for everybody. Voice spamming wastes server bandwidth making it laggy.

3).DO NOT CHEAT- Anyone caught hacking, using aim bots, or glitching will be banned immediately.

4).THE ADMINS ARE IN GAME TO PLAY- Whenever possible, use the forums and admin email address for administrative issues. Do not bother any admins with questions that could be asked in the forum or via email unless it is EXTREMELY IMPORTANT and directly impacts everyone on the server, such as a hacker problem.

**IMPORTANT NOTICE** The above rules may change without notice, so check back frequently.
Mob
Monster Madness RPG WoP Invasion Server Administrator - UT 2004
Map Editor - UT 2004

-|crazy|-stiffl0r
BF2 Server Admin
BF2 Server Admin

Post by -|crazy|-stiffl0r » Wed Dec 29, 2010 4:39 pm

...but please keep the modified text to a minimum. Modifying kill messages is no problem because only you can see it. If the other stuff gets out of hand, with the intent to annoy people on the server, I woud probably kick/ban for it.

AntiYou</3
Private
Private

Post by AntiYou</3 » Wed Dec 29, 2010 4:44 pm

Oop didnt specify I meant to say kicked not banned. Great server btw when its not invaded by 1337 *X][R* clan glitchers

-|crazy|-stiffl0r
BF2 Server Admin
BF2 Server Admin

Post by -|crazy|-stiffl0r » Wed Dec 29, 2010 5:09 pm

If you happen to see glitchers, please take screenshots and post them here so we can take care of them.
Thanks for your support.

Return to “BF2 Server Removal”