SiRCyRo-iNT

Have you gotten your ass kicked more often than usual? Do you think, strike that, KNOW that a player in game is a hacker? Post any proof you may have here. We accept YouTube videos of 3rd person camera gameplay primarily.
Killabunch

SiRCyRo-iNT

Post by Killabunch » Mon Sep 19, 2011 2:12 pm

Hi guys, I'm a regular and don't complain much but last night was a hacker with no cares at all. You had this guy on last night and he emptied the server. I started X-fire to capture his ID in the second game, as you can see most people had already gone. I left after the snapshot. The game before this he was 126 - 14 I believe. Most of his deaths were him suiciding after he killed everyone in an area. He would get into an area and standing up with a support gun and just swing it back in forth the kills just scrolled up. He was across the water by the flat train and killed our entire squad as we moved to gate house. People were posting messages and he openly said, "I've been banned lots of times and it hasn't stopped me yet. Thanks for the great server.
:lmg:
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

ZombieSlayer
Second Lieutenant
Second Lieutenant

Re: SiRCyRo-iNT

Post by ZombieSlayer » Mon Sep 19, 2011 2:18 pm

He has been banned :) Thanks for the report.
If you lost your cd and have the old drive and have not reinstalled UT2004 or reformatted the drive, you can find your old cd key in the registry here ...

My Computer\HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Unreal Technologies\Installed Apps\UT2004

BaronVonRotterdam
UT2004 Server Admin
UT2004 Server Admin

Post by BaronVonRotterdam » Mon Sep 19, 2011 3:01 pm

As you can see in the picture you posted I was in game at the time. I would have banned him then and there but I was gathering evidence. As Zombie said he is banned now though. Thank you for bringing this to our attention.
| ASRock Fatal1ty X470 | AMD Ryzen 3700x @Stock | 32GB DDR4 3200 mHz | Zotac GeForce RTX 2060 Super | Dell S2417DG |

SirCyRo-iNT

Post by SirCyRo-iNT » Tue May 17, 2016 3:20 pm

Oh the memories.....was so much fun doing that. Seeing complain and seeing users leave was so much fun..... It's totally worth the money to blow $20 on a hack and a few bucks on a game and just see people cry. hell, spend more on strippers. again, the memories.........

Return to “Vigilante HQ”