XeRoX! XxM3dicMachinexX

Have you gotten your ass kicked more often than usual? Do you think, strike that, KNOW that a player in game is a hacker? Post any proof you may have here. We accept YouTube videos of 3rd person camera gameplay primarily.
=SG= The_Man_13
BF2 Server Admin
BF2 Server Admin

XeRoX! XxM3dicMachinexX

Post by =SG= The_Man_13 » Fri Aug 12, 2011 7:28 am

Check out this nice demo analyzer video of the infamous XeRoX! downloadable skill:

The video is of XeRoX! XxM3dicMachinexX (aka XeRoX! Aspireault, XeRoX! chopperownage444, XeRoX! Slowcows,
XeRoX! jaimeteamkiller) and the idiot even posted the following comment:

"LOL! its me XxM3dicMachinexX . GET A LIFE sirrouly spending time to post that kind of video on youtube? what are you doing of your day? go work or do something omg! But i dont really care i started hacking like 1 mounth before i leave this game because i was bored ... am 3.60kdr legit if you want 1 v 1 me anytime ;)"

His partner in crime, XeRoX! AuraB|eau, also offers a comment:

"hehe troll fest ^^"

... Obviously in shock from the facts of the matter ;-)

BTW Have you guys seen this video of XeRoX! AuraB|eau recorded in Madness?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g1evJICd ... 5&index=20

Is it just me, or is the game play seen in both of these videos shockingly similar?!?

AntiYou</3
Private
Private

Re: XeRoX! XxM3dicMachinexX

Post by AntiYou</3 » Sun Aug 21, 2011 9:16 am

According to the wannabe Gx thread, medicmachine isnt allowed to be in xerox because of his pbbans past, which I assume translates into, unlike them hes been caught actually. Bleau isn't in xerox anymore. Anywho thats old news.

mega02
BF2 Server Admin
BF2 Server Admin

Post by mega02 » Sun Aug 21, 2011 10:43 am

Even the clan leader of XeRoX thinks that he is hacking..............

AntiYou</3
Private
Private

Post by AntiYou</3 » Sun Aug 21, 2011 12:48 pm

If the caln leader is bistouri he hacks too, he pretty good at hiding it, but he went full on in a scrim once. Him and woozy both threatened to "do special things to my computer" for not keeping my mouth shut. Of course it was bullshit but oh well. Just gotta wait for some kind of slip up from him so he can finally get banned.

BTW: There also should have been chat logs of RuthlessKiller a.k.a. gtfo>bioya admitting to me having no fog while shooting people through fog wiht l85 right next to me. And they all wonder why no one wants to be in xerox :/

Edit, if it counts as at least subtle proof to put doubt in your minds, Bistouri's xX|$aN3_Sn|p3RXx was a colonel..... with like 80,000 global score. We all should know this is from a hack. Of course EA's program to detect padded and hacked stats saw this and wiped his :)

[W]oOzY<3
Private
Private

Post by [W]oOzY<3 » Mon Aug 22, 2011 12:10 pm

Make it Quick:

#1 Medic machine = Cheating nerd. Confirm.

#2 Chrome, Lol you join yourself our team because you want it. Got Over Pwn in 2v2 and your raging now. Typical PubStar ( LAWLL! )
Get over it, without AuraBleau in front of you your nothing but a Raging player. (wasntme)

#3 Gx thread. Biggest Troll Post made without our friend Of Gx. And by saying Wanna be Gx your confirming that even month after we post that Post people still get troll. lol

#4 People who don't want to Join XeRoX! ?? I hope nobody want because we aren't an Open team where anybody can join, we did it once with you and Aurableau and now your raging. Enven Kirst and people of rSG aren't happy of aura joining rSG. Wierd you are rSG I thougt you was following Aura everywhere. (clap)

#5 Insane got Reset by MY OWN request because YES he Pad and No EA doesn't care. And yes they reset a lot of people for PAdding and why? because the Leaderboard wasn't legit anymore. Doesn't matter with us? NO why? because I ask for the reset? (mm) (clap)

#6 You've became like all those people in our screen shot on xFire. I guess there's no award for the 1000th Raging haters Hating XeRoX! :wave:

#7 if we Still there it's because your anger make us happy my Dear Old Team Mate who have more GUID then Hating post in here... (y)

=SG= The_Man_13
BF2 Server Admin
BF2 Server Admin

Post by =SG= The_Man_13 » Mon Aug 22, 2011 12:40 pm

Mobster
UT2004 Server Admin
UT2004 Server Admin

Post by Mobster » Mon Aug 22, 2011 12:54 pm

ROFL

Seems to me that I am not the only one who can kill him either...
Mob
Monster Madness RPG WoP Invasion Server Administrator - UT 2004
Map Editor - UT 2004

[W]oOzY<3
Private
Private

Post by [W]oOzY<3 » Mon Aug 22, 2011 3:17 pm

That's Cool Tom You Killed Bistouri. (clap)

AntiYou</3
Private
Private

Post by AntiYou</3 » Mon Aug 22, 2011 3:26 pm

[/u][/b]
[W]oOzY<3 wrote:I'll try and decifer this as best as possible, there's no engrish-english dictionaries laying around.

#1 Medic machine = Cheating nerd. Confirm. No shit

#2 Chrome, Lol you join yourself our team because you want it. Got Over Pwn in 2v2 and your raging now. Typical PubStar ( LAWLL! ) Not a pubstar, and bistouri asked me 20 times to join Get over it, without AuraBleau in front of you your nothing but a Raging player. (wasntme) Bistouri was hacking, if i had stayed and taken video there would be legit proof of it.
#3 Gx thread. Biggest Troll Post made without our friend Of Gx. And by saying Wanna be Gx your confirming that even month after we post that Post people still get troll. lol Completely made no sense and really did nothing.

#4 People who don't want to Join XeRoX! ?? I hope nobody want because we aren't an Open team where anybody can join, we did it once with you and Aurableau and now your raging. Enven Kirst and people of rSG aren't happy of aura joining rSG. Wierd you are rSG I thougt you was following Aura everywhere. (clap) I'm not rSG, and nope not following Bleau anywhere, I dont know where you make that assumption.

#5 Insane got Reset by MY OWN request because YES he Pad and No EA doesn't care. And yes they reset a lot of people for PAdding and why? because the Leaderboard wasn't legit anymore. Doesn't matter with us? NO why? because I ask for the reset? (mm) (clap) I can get xfire logs of you crying to bleau how insane's stats were reset, They were resset for two reason, 1. you attempted too padd them. Didnt get you very far so you hacked the account to colonel

#6 You've became like all those people in our screen shot on xFire. I guess there's no award for the 1000th Raging haters Hating XeRoX! :wave: Congrats on the English

#7 if we Still there it's because your anger make us happy my Dear Old Team Mate who have more GUID then Hating post in here... (y)
I have 2 guids, nice try though.

And lol at TheMan the timing of that picture was epic.

AntiYou</3
Private
Private

Post by AntiYou</3 » Mon Aug 22, 2011 4:26 pm

Conversation started between DwJa7x and XeRoX! Mr.[W]oOzY#inf<3: Tue, Jul 26 23:43:59 2011
[23:43] XeRoX! Mr.[W]oOzY#inf<3: Sup dude how are you?
[23:44] DwJa7x: Pretty good, what about you?
[23:45] XeRoX! Mr.[W]oOzY#inf<3: Dunno..you feel for playing this game with your actual computer for a long time?
[23:45] XeRoX! Mr.[W]oOzY#inf<3: I talk about Bf2..
[23:45] DwJa7x: What do you mean?
[23:46] XeRoX! Mr.[W]oOzY#inf<3: I mean I might have to do special think to Aurableau computer because he start doing bullshit over our Tag.
[23:47] XeRoX! Mr.[W]oOzY#inf<3: I dont know if you know him irl
[23:47] DwJa7x: No I dont know him
[23:47] XeRoX! Mr.[W]oOzY#inf<3: or something..but It would be cool to tell him to stay cool with us :)
[23:47] DwJa7x: I just know him from bf2
[23:47] XeRoX! Mr.[W]oOzY#inf<3: Ok.
[23:47] XeRoX! Mr.[W]oOzY#inf<3: Tell him to calm the censored down a bit :)
[23:48] XeRoX! Mr.[W]oOzY#inf<3: He's not messing with the right guys.

#winning

Return to “Vigilante HQ”