Wake up people smell the Program

Have Cool Screenshots From In Game? Post Them Here.

Moderator: Forum Moderators

Tyrome
BANNED
BANNED

Wake up people smell the Program

Post by Tyrome » Wed Mar 26, 2008 9:38 am

Border2 is and will always be best with the MP-5 the Heluis bot drae runs doesnt take advantage of mp-5 like other stronger weapons.This server is being fooled by a program they know exist.Bann me a don't care i gave up on this game long ago.But until you can find Heluis bot then stfu saying no1 bots here most of us already know it but are scared to say it since drea cries like a b1tch and will right a 8 page essay trying to explain how he can do what no1 else can.Some1 please challenge him to a 1 on 1 game on a server that has Anti Cheat Border2 did but his challenge was denied.After that game you'll understand what i mean.Until then enjoy your corrupted server it was great at one time.

SirBeast
First Sergeant
First Sergeant

Post by SirBeast » Wed Mar 26, 2008 10:09 am

Cripes I thought this censored was banned via IP. Must be using another comp. And even though he's not allowed to play here anymore he's still crying like a little bitch. Will some1 go kill him IRL please cuz we're all sick of his BS.
I will consistently sacrifice political correctness for an attempt at humor. If ya can't deal, then ya need ta stop being ign'ant.

Sig by the awesome AnnaBeaver

KnaveSkye
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant

Post by KnaveSkye » Wed Mar 26, 2008 2:26 pm

Not saying that its true, but its amazing what you can get away with if people like you and give you the benefit of the doubt. People like border_@, people couldnt waqit for him to censored enough to get banned...and guess what, he did! cake :party: (rock)
"Never argue with an idiot, they will only drag you down to their level and beat you with experience"

"When all else fails, use fire"

TheSynGame
Master Sergeant
Master Sergeant

Post by TheSynGame » Wed Mar 26, 2008 4:49 pm

man can u ip ban border lol. This is retarded.

TheMadDJ
First Sergeant
First Sergeant

Re: Wake up people smell the Program

Post by TheMadDJ » Wed Mar 26, 2008 4:57 pm

Tyrome wrote:Border2 is and will always be best with the MP-5 the Heluis bot drae runs doesnt take advantage of mp-5 like other stronger weapons.This server is being fooled by a program they know exist.Bann me a don't care i gave up on this game long ago.But until you can find Heluis bot then stfu saying no1 bots here most of us already know it but are scared to say it since drea cries like a b1tch and will right a 8 page essay trying to explain how he can do what no1 else can.Some1 please challenge him to a 1 on 1 game on a server that has Anti Cheat Border2 did but his challenge was denied.After that game you'll understand what i mean.Until then enjoy your corrupted server it was great at one time.
I challenge you to Shut the Hell Up.

I'm confident I'll win.

Intimidator
Corporal
Corporal

Post by Intimidator » Wed Mar 26, 2008 10:35 pm

SirBeast wrote:Cripes I thought this censored was banned via IP. Must be using another comp. And even though he's not allowed to play here anymore he's still crying like a little bitch. Will some1 go kill him IRL please cuz we're all sick of his BS.

Well said Beasty !
Ona a more serious note...... Isnt there a single person here who lives close enough to the worthless POS..... ( Yeah you Border) who can actually go to his house and beat the $hit out him so bad that maybe he will get a little reality check on how much people really dont like his childish bullshit, of for that matter him as a person.
Just a thought on how i feel !!!!
I know i speak for others as well.

Paint just a little heads up , you might wanna put together a few of his IP addresses and compare the numbers and then ban more of them in a block, so if he does come back again it will take him a little time to do it.
In case you dont understand what i am trying to say, here is an example.
EXAMPLE :
1---- 198.16.1.1
2----192.168.1.2
3----192.168.1.3 and then the following last numbers in the block.
Now ban 4 to 100 if that many are needed in this case.
192.168.1.1 to 192.168.1.100
Ban away !!!!!!!!!!!!
"The next time you're having a bad day, imagine this: You're a Siamese twin. Your brother, attached at your shoulder, is a pole smoker. You're not. He has a date coming over tonight. You only have one ass."

crayola
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant

Post by crayola » Wed Mar 26, 2008 11:11 pm

shut up border .. cuz i cant come up with any words to relate to an infant.. (lack of a better word) after all i said already. or maybe there is some storie that u would go after dre but anywho ill just say i dont cheat and ive gotten close to or had a chance at 35-36000+ score with ak and a 25k+ with combat few months ago but could no reach cuz my keyboard had ran out of batterie but it suppose to auto charge and also i play with gloves on since i have a hand problem mouse, keyboard pc and internet problems.. blah blah... |=<|< U

crayola
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant

Post by crayola » Wed Mar 26, 2008 11:27 pm

EDITED

Ragnarok
Sergeant
Sergeant

Post by Ragnarok » Thu Mar 27, 2008 3:56 am

I live about 30 min away from that POS. Lol... this guy is pathetic, if you say ur done here then censored stop makin more shit. Ur gettin banned all the time if u havnt noticed you fool. No one likes you no one will. Never liked you from the start. So go kick ur lil kids friends ass a couple more times and go get arrested and leave us be.

Intimidator
Corporal
Corporal

Post by Intimidator » Thu Mar 27, 2008 5:53 am

crayola wrote:shut up border .. cuz i cant come up with any words to relate to an infant.. (lack of a better word) after all i said already. or maybe there is some storie that u would go after dre but anywho ill just say i dont cheat and ive gotten close to or had a chance at 35-36000+ score with ak and a 25k+ with combat few months ago but could no reach cuz my keyboard had ran out of batterie but it suppose to auto charge and also i play with gloves on since i have a hand problem mouse, keyboard pc and internet problems.. blah blah... |=<|< U
Cray ...You dont have to explain yourself ...We all know the type of player that you are..and how long you have been here.
SO dont feed into $hitbirds fantasy world ego anymore than it needs to be.
If we all ignore him .....maybe he might take the hint and take a flyin' f()ck @ the moon.
"The next time you're having a bad day, imagine this: You're a Siamese twin. Your brother, attached at your shoulder, is a pole smoker. You're not. He has a date coming over tonight. You only have one ass."

Return to “Shots Of The Day”