look ma no lightning rod!

Have Cool Screenshots From In Game? Post Them Here.

Moderator: Forum Moderators

border_2
BANNED
BANNED

look ma no lightning rod!

Post by border_2 » Wed Mar 28, 2007 6:13 pm

draegohn
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant

Post by draegohn » Wed Mar 28, 2007 8:43 pm

ooh, yes, that definitely is impressive with no rod, and with the laser rifle to boot. good job ^,,^

draegohn
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant

Post by draegohn » Wed Mar 28, 2007 11:53 pm

i can do it too! laser rifle with +10 damage and 4 rages without a lightning rod in sight all game. and t-money leaving after wave 16 after knowing he wasn't going to keep his undefeated streak continuing :P

draegohn
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant

Post by draegohn » Wed Apr 04, 2007 9:41 am

i have been waiting for darn near forever to properly show you guys just what the mp5 can do when properly configured. +10 damage, +5 protection, 5 rages, 1 heal (i always attach a heal in case i summon something better that needs it if i can), vorpal, +6 energy, 3 propulsions, +5 force, and superspeed.

upon first coming in, i ran to get a flak since i usually use that if i summon nothing better by wave 18. i killed a few things with it to see curiously how it would be since it was a flak +6 (damage), and out popped my first inf from those i killed.

a lightning rod was acquired by me, but i gave it to chuckles to try out for his first time getting to use it in the game. merc summoned a wand, and yes, i beat the wand with this configuration. syn came in a bit late, but with his razor bomb, he was catching up rather fast. i was going to use razor myself as i was keeping the wopped flak i had with a retention, but when i saw after wave 16 just how possible a 10k score could be, i decided to try and "shoot" for it!

i acquired three artifacts during the course of this game besides that lightning rod i gave away. a globe, fire rune, and enhanced triple damage. the globe i was saving in case wave 18 stuff got out of hand with wands, but i actually didn't need to use it at all. i used the fire rune on wave 19 when i usually use that artifact if i have it, but from the stats screen, it hardly got any kills from it >,,< i turned enhanced triple damage on seconds after wave 20 started, and went to town mowing everything down with the mp5 i perfectly constructed.

yes, i do consider that there weren't a lot of people playing, but against what was around and with a wand on the team, i think it was quite an achievement of score with the little shooter. don't deny the default gun's usefullness! its rapid fire offers damage or "push" effects to be dealt faster and it also vamps very well, better than the mini does, in keeping health up. this is why i use this gun most of the time. i do have a future test with another gun to conduct sometime with the right size map and getting its pu early.

and no, i am not using aimbot or whatever the heck it is! :{

actually, if you guys in game offer me a challenge with any other gun type to see how i do, feel free. just give me a good bio with spread, link with spread, or flare launcher..whose projectiles are spread out and/or too slow for that bot to work i am told. i won't use mini since its base damage is extremely low, minelayer has no real ability to aim. and you can forget avril or grenade launchers! :P basically, any weapon that can be "powered" up to something else. i used to use these other weapons all the time before i bought the gold skill, which i got at level 173 if i remember right. man, i bought that damn thing so late because noone told me what the requirement was..i originally thought someone had to be level 200+ to get it.

and thats all. see you in game!

border_2
BANNED
BANNED

maybe the servers top score!

Post by border_2 » Sun May 20, 2007 12:24 pm

People love to hate on border and this should make them hate me even more.No artifacts i used the wand i got in wave 3 it was a power 5.And the wand is an aim weapon so no talk about not aiming ok.This score im sure will be beat but i dont think it will be beat by using wand and if it is they have hella aim and hats off.T money arent you glad it was me that beat your record?Well the new patch is soo badass its like a new game grats men on your hard work.Also make note it was a full server.

Killing illegals one alien at a time!

TheMadDJ
First Sergeant
First Sergeant

Post by TheMadDJ » Sun May 20, 2007 1:38 pm

Anyone else not seeing the screens? Think your host is down mate.

And we only hate on you because of the excessive moaning, and not because you completely rock the house down d=)

draegohn
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant

Post by draegohn » Sun May 20, 2007 1:48 pm

he is right! only late joiners were me on wave 19 and caddy on wave 20. we won't mention the amount of low level players or the masses hiding under the platform or in the back room by flak spamming fire in hopes to hit something :D but true enough i was there and this is all him without any artifacts :} it counts, and he is highest scorer under both categories for it. it is odd, though, how this map was also the place of t-money ultra score as well. anyhoo, good job! using the wand is the hardest superwep since it doesn't vamp with primary and sometimes getting altfire to help vamp can be difficult since its so slow. it is my favorite weapon <3

as for this being beat, it will be sometime since joey increased score count for many monsters as well as increasing monsters per wave. it probably won't be for some time though, since that is still a very very high score.

draegohn
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant

Post by draegohn » Sun May 20, 2007 1:50 pm

oh, and i see dj said something. i dont see any screenshots working on this forum right now that uses the one the forum supports when replying. before my computer crashed before the next map, i recall the score being like 17k. anyways, the pic hosting service will work again soonish i am sure

moo
Private
Private

Post by moo » Sun May 20, 2007 2:26 pm

w8 what is the highest score on mm?

TheMadDJ
First Sergeant
First Sergeant

Post by TheMadDJ » Sun May 20, 2007 2:48 pm

draegohn wrote:oh, and i see dj said something. i dont see any screenshots working on this forum right now that uses the one the forum supports when replying. before my computer crashed before the next map, i recall the score being like 17k. anyways, the pic hosting service will work again soonish i am sure
Yeah, quoted Border's post at checked the url, the site's down

17k? BEERS FOR YOU ON BRILLIANT SCORE AGE! :drinkers:

I'm never going to hit that, and I don't care d=) Great score, keep up the pwnage.

Return to “Shots Of The Day”