my first summoned enhanced ssr wop

Have Cool Screenshots From In Game? Post Them Here.

Moderator: Forum Moderators

border_2
BANNED
BANNED

my first summoned enhanced ssr wop

Post by border_2 » Sun Apr 08, 2007 8:24 pm

This gun is hands down the strongest weapon out there
Killing illegals one alien at a time!

KnaveSkye
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant

Post by KnaveSkye » Sun Apr 08, 2007 10:14 pm

Razor bomb ftw
"Never argue with an idiot, they will only drag you down to their level and beat you with experience"

"When all else fails, use fire"

TurkeyFromHell
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant

Post by TurkeyFromHell » Sun Apr 08, 2007 11:56 pm

KnaveSkye wrote:Image

Razor bomb ftw
YEHEHEHAAAAAAAYYYYYAH

.....ey whats the polar bear skin? i dont hav that 1 yet...

draegohn
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant

Post by draegohn » Mon Apr 09, 2007 2:21 am

in terms of strength of killability, it is the best as i have seen since so many beams make contact in an instant, you are right. but the spread it has makes is actually a detriment in that aiming precisely is difficult, even with alt-fire.

knave, yes, razor is perhaps the best regular weapon for complete carnage. i can almost never beat someone on a smaller map with razor when they stick superforce on, power it high, and run around with superspeed shooting billions of the bombs bouncing around :}

TheSynGame
Master Sergeant
Master Sergeant

Post by TheSynGame » Mon Apr 09, 2007 8:13 am

I like ak and lil lady over ehanced any day. Hell even a wand.

draegohn
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant

Post by draegohn » Mon Apr 09, 2007 12:33 pm

nuuu, not the lady. i won't take lady any more from weps chest. its power has been decreased and its rate of fire reduced 2/3. it is still strong, but now it is lesser then laser rifle.

here is my list of the 4 preferences for weapons nowadays, and if requesting from a chest: wand > enhanced ssr > ak47 (can't toss ) > laser rifle

wand is the best gun now. what makes it best is not only its weapon fire rate and damage, but ability to gauge one's aim from sight on the screen. enhanced ssr is about 3/4 as powerful and 1/3 slower than the wand..but it vamps from enemies. power this baby up as i have told you all what i like to do with weps, and it actually is overall better than the wand. but i like the firing rate and visual cues of the wand more. ak47 is very strong indeed, but an issue comes up with using it in moments of strong lag...it loses sync very badly and hitting anything becomes very very hard if not nearly impossible in such times. laser rifle with many damages and rages is superb, but its only fallback is its slow rate of fire.

KnaveSkye
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant

Post by KnaveSkye » Mon Apr 09, 2007 11:16 pm

draegohn wrote:in terms of strength of killability, it is the best as i have seen since so many beams make contact in an instant, you are right. but the spread it has makes is actually a detriment in that aiming precisely is difficult, even with alt-fire.:}
Were you talking about the ssr mini (light)? cause thats not what border used if the screenshot is right. Ohh, and its not a polar bear...its a wolf, my user portrait is from that
"Never argue with an idiot, they will only drag you down to their level and beat you with experience"

"When all else fails, use fire"

draegohn
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant

Post by draegohn » Mon Apr 09, 2007 11:58 pm

oh yes..whoops my mistake. i was probably tired typing that reply =..=

enhanced ssr is superb indeed! gotta love its vamping in hectic times :}

TMoney96
BANNED
BANNED

Post by TMoney96 » Mon Apr 16, 2007 6:22 pm

Don't make me laugh. The AK 47 is much stronger than the lady, and for smaller maps its probobly the best gun period because of its good spread damage. It all depends on the map, like curse4 I dominated the whole game with the razor, while border used the ssr mini and other players had a particle gun a wand and a e-ssr. Earlier today at nienfinal , the default map, I summoned a AK+8 and gave away my ssr mini +6 with extra slots because I knew the AK was better fit for it. Drae couldnt get close to me even with a e-ssr and lightning rod and I finished like 1200 ahead of him!! Bigger maps such as dm-mario for example, would be better for beam weapons like the wand laser and e-ssr or ssr mini because its so open monsters aren't going to be clumped together and spread damage will be less effective. I guarantee if one person had one of those four weapons on that map and noone else did, they would score over 10-12000. EDIT: oh drae, the e-ssr doesnt vamp wtf are u talkin about, thats its weak point! I always have to switch to a flak with heals to heal myself!!

draegohn
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant

Post by draegohn » Mon Apr 16, 2007 7:23 pm

whatchou talkin' bout willis! :o

enhanced ssr vamps if you have vamp skill, or are your hax getting in the way of weapon functionings :D. and that map earlier..lol, you had mini ssr like wave 3, i had laser rifle wave 5-12, until i got enhanced ssr. then you got ak-47 like wave 8 in that, and you set off a lrod wave 16 but learned you can't pull a magic kill-steal stunt when a good player is on ;}

anyways, yes, i got lrod 1/3 into wave 20 and it lasted a fair bit, but ran out since all i had was e5 on the gun. but hey, 1200 points in the end behind all that ssr mini and ak47 stuff you were dishing out..the two strongest and fastest game weps too...you know i am not so bad when i get a good wep, eh? ;}

Return to “Shots Of The Day”