sdff

Have Cool Screenshots From In Game? Post Them Here.

Moderator: Forum Moderators

crayola
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant

Re: sdff

Post by crayola » Fri May 04, 2012 7:59 pm

edit not sure if it was used on cray account or dave account probly cray account most likely just acidenty set name bind or maybe used dave for some reason

crayola
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant

Post by crayola » Thu May 17, 2012 4:01 pm

hah also had account i came back with on other cd key like level 240 or something hah played alot got 240 in like 2-3 weeks or more, forgot, or something lol but
had few issues so didnt want or felt lazy to play reinsall other cd key though be easy to get points on a level 240 character as well
think something to d o with settings or something so i was lazy to use the other cd key hah
and well think i may have mention but long storey about my cd keys hah found but lazy to get it or what not etc etc

crayola
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant

Post by crayola » Mon Aug 20, 2012 3:33 pm

shrine was a map where you can get 27k minimum

at least more than 5 times they would have been 27k min give or take

there was a 17-18k by wave 18 but acidntly saw vortex

and one where i mess on globe could have had globe for wave 16-20 or 14-20 but mess up didn't see my globe ran out, prior to wave 20 or 19 through 20 (was easily possible to go on to 20 or 19-20 very very easily just not see) had it for since 13-14 or 15

but those are easy maps skate, shrine and etc.
So for a limit I think 28 or more is easily reachable, even if others don't have good weps or whatnot even if they do you can still have artficat or weps or even without arts it's close to possible

well most of my highest was not to hard or easily .. to get at least 5-7k more so 30k is a good goal maybe more
but minimal is 27.5k, 28 or 30-40ish
haha Iol
..... specialy with are or without

and with multiple hindrances pc mouse, keyboard, multiple injuries of sorts complicating full or continuous play (ingame or what not) or concentration, and etcs

crayola
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant

Post by crayola » Thu Feb 14, 2013 9:26 pm

and no surprise at level 240 its not difficult to get 27'k's/30K+s ..hah but yeah with un/continues plays cough injures

yea i know its while or some may not see this ha, putting discreetly don't wanna rock the boat ha

yeah nothing new (about 30k) just basic tricks and stuff nothing new since the cads or draes death was here yeah you or you guys hah

but still yeah if anyone knows its not hard just accumulation of things

Edit
edit (death = deathrasher) "deathrasher" not "draes death" drae (the truth (you-drae) does not simply die) hah

yeah i said cad "draes death" I meant death as in "deathrasher" hah
Last edited by crayola on Thu Feb 14, 2013 10:54 pm, edited 3 times in total.

crayola
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant

Post by crayola » Thu Feb 14, 2013 9:54 pm

edit (death = deathrasher) "deathrasher" not "draes death" drae (the truth (you-drae) does not simply die) hah

yeah i said cad "draes death" I meant death as in "deathrasher" hah

Cadmium
UT2004 Server Admin
UT2004 Server Admin

Post by Cadmium » Fri Feb 15, 2013 5:02 am

Lol cray, glad you're keeping things active here. I've basically stopped playing, but every once in awhile I go in and play a little.

Hmm I dont really remember my highest score, but I've decided that's not a hugee deal. I've only got 26-27k at most I think. (legit, not shooting deemers like some others have..) Anyway I feel I've achieved a greater feat by finally beating all 20 waves by myself on one of the gael maps (the yellow/orange sandy one), it was my first time beating all 20 waves without anyone coming and helping. And I did it under 1 Hour. That's an important detail( no hiding and waiting for long periods of time).
So ya the conditions were that it was a small 1vs1 map with only 2 weps to pick up (rl and the sucky shotgun)
So I didnt have a huge map to hide in and slowly kill monsters. It was an intense invasion map; lucky pu's and artifacts are the only reason I won ( glass walls, bunkers, globe etc)

I've tried to do this many times on different 1vs1 hard maps; usually I died or someone came in. The higher level you are, the harder it is when you're alone(kinda). I honestly forgot how I did it, I remember getting the artifact chest early and probably the weps crate or some good summons. No doubt I abused the ice rune and the globe with shotty(healing)wand/ or summoned ssr.

on a different note... I have to say my most favorite achievement has been creating a player who's achieved level 202 in just 25 hours of gameplay (over time, not consecutive hours). (dance)

Screens of when i was alone, note the time was 50 mins and how closely my score and team score were which basically means I killed everything alone.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

crayola
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant

Post by crayola » Fri Feb 15, 2013 10:01 pm

Yeah I just say the (30k thing) or 20+ or25/30k thing or @nothing changed caus someone come back hah

250 hmm seems ok with injures or not but side note
yeah hmm 250 in 3 week or more is regular just I played before or use ssrs, wands and all around manipulation with the "know hows" hah

just that I played alot in a shorter time but stretch it out like general regular play it would probably be 2 months few hours here-there so I guess my 240 things is not too big hah

and probably double better if other circumstances but yeah I guess I had alot of free time at the time hah

and yeah as others know as you go higher so thats why took more hours (to other people why not know hehe)

and I put death not die as joke haha after I think I had to correct the drae death(thrasher) typo haha and yeah mention saw he back hah and also from some meme I saw hah, LotR "one does not simply" haha
both are but if real is cad haha
but yeah I like to think like that to .. or and believe it too haha -(@ one does not simply die hah :p) but yeah was a in the moment or with typo joke hah, or since saw him heh maybe and internet"meme"
saw death as name so I came up with it caus I didn't feel good at the typo hah incase he saw it hah so I edited it

and I know as scorp not like to look weak haha or not show or show in's hah read somewhere jk
heh im pisces hah ah mumbo jumbo hah read when something happened hah
and patience, which was why I rank previously once/before top you hah, and I'd like to be top
sometime hah hehe :p and etcs hah
but you or drae are close I've not watch in ages but i know of few things hah and bad times personally at the time there or air/death
but on rate I think its also related to score screen post (to people not know)
but i like both i know either can go beyond what not so like i said 1 day either depends id pick both at going 130% more or less

I'd like to say all sometime on par hah but each can go there own limits hah or in own ways hah
but all have somethign inside(lack of word atm) in someway or own way hah
@ me to maybe haha jk
Last edited by crayola on Fri Feb 15, 2013 11:15 pm, edited 1 time in total.

crayola
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant

Post by crayola » Fri Feb 15, 2013 10:02 pm

sorry about the TL;DR(to long didnt read) loL
and can't write a TL;DR short summary ha

haha thanks heh he
guess sometimes going back posts or forums or own
or too much time when I "had few" hah

wicked that's tremendous and a good map at that too hah
nicely executed/execution
I'd love to do it too haha
but ya know etc hah!
excellent

and drae sure you can if needed to too hah (and few others)

but I've tried alone on maps too hah gold nards map with stairs haha wish I didn't have to stop at anyone time though haha due to things but I may mention it before or after hah
and other maps alone also fun also hah

yeah if alone there's ways to cheat mobs tele, head stomp, chest, crates wands etcs haha I think regen-pred die too if stomp on maybe not hah forgot and eyeball thing

I try at times also hah bad injur's but think that be fun and just a nice challenge or fun time too hah and with some trying, trial&errors, adapting, or just not too greedy or stay alive, safe play and/or with aggressive play or balanced or lucky and things etc. some top guys can do it maybe, hah I'd like to too haha or try sometimes hah but yeah it's somewhat difficult sometimes too haha but good fun to hah probably 1(you) or 2(cad/drae) or (cad/drae/death/air other) or less than 5 maybe hah can do it or other times other lucky guys hah
or me hahaha jk maybe hah, or if givin circumstance or maybe still can hah but I don't see it as too impossible but yeah I think it takes alot of things to pull it off sometimes and better hands and other things haha or other times other lucky guys hah

also - telefraging, jumping on almost any monster head-insta kill or few steps on head or few steps on head for others like titan queen etc, I think eyeball thing is single head step maybe,-even if last player level 300/350+. is nice too when to high level or vorp for others not know

continue- so I can't move literally nonstop on other maps and not feel that injure thing but I still play last time, can still move just not at 400% hah <but hah> when the times are more needed(hah) but I guess there's the other ways or something too hah

still can try or do aim kill many at once while moving, just postions of where to go or just move forward 5 mob at once / continuously or 100's of ways too haha,back, straight left right dodge is insta 2 kill or something caus dodge is fast hah or straight holding left diagonal forward, and combos for quick action many kill, onetime/quicktime hah

radar, duck-unduck shooting, (dont wannaa say but quick pus load but doesnt matter that)
and etc blabla , and forgots
I guess I just go on hah unread all that haha

stuff I mention is amateaur hah but just small things or minor or nonimprtant or guess not right time to mention about it but I guess I had to compensate(write down) for the less than slightly less than 100% continuse
play thing mentioned or just not 200% sometimes but most times I can go almost that high hah just things that takes seconds off or things related

some irrelevant stories not one of the best stories but bahah forgots something oh well
-
yeah gael is fun map I think sometimes I'll use rod whole map as fun hah or something, or some many stories on that map hah or with injures heh or or certain friends or people come and mess around hah

once I lost battery on keyboard haha on that forgot "3 long halls" map got like 18 k wave 16 or something hah maybe not quite but something like that loL and I think others didn't have wep hah early wave, or I had ak suited or
something early
loL many story as most have but mention few semi-recently like using globe but justt 1 sec ran out start wave 20 but literally 1-2 sec hah but I wonder maybe,but you'll get extra 3-7k more and I had I think a super wep, ak,shot,or other second weps suited wop ssr summon with deemer or deemer suited/medic or something.something along that loL and other times I had to wait minutes mid wave for whatever reasons loL

and alot or few where I got 28ish k but came short for dumb minor reasons hah

and I put death not die as joke haha after I think I had to correct the drae death(thrasher) typo haha and yeah mention saw he back hah and also from some meme I saw hah, LotR "one does not simply" haha
both are but if real is cad haha
but yeah I like to think like that to .. or and believe it too haha -(@ one does not simply die hah :p) but yeah was a in the moment or with typo joke hah, or since saw him heh maybe and internet"meme"
saw death as name so I came up with it caus I didn't feel good at the typo hah incase he saw it hah so I edited it

and I know as scorp not like to look weak haha or not show or show in's hah read somewhere jk
heh im pisces hah ah mumbo jumbo hah read when something happened hah
and patience, which was why I rank previously once/before top you hah, and I'd like to be top
sometime hah hehe :p and etcs hah
but you or drae are close I've not watch in ages but i know of few things hah and bad times personally at the time there or air/death
but on rate I think its also related to score screen post (to people not know)
but i like both i know either can go beyond what not so like i said 1 day either depends id pick both at going 130% more or less

I'd like to say all sometime on par hah but each can go there own limits hah or in own ways hah
but all have somethign inside(lack of word atm) in someway or own way hah
@ me to maybe haha jk
Last edited by crayola on Sat Feb 16, 2013 12:41 am, edited 5 times in total.

crayola
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant

Post by crayola » Fri Feb 15, 2013 10:46 pm

Edit I meant rank you on top

oops at ?powerfull I was looking for word I didn't quite finished that sentence yet loL mistake haha

oops please reread last paragraph few typos soz

crayola
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant

Post by crayola » Fri Feb 15, 2013 10:59 pm

Edit I meant rank you on top

oops at ?powerfull I was looking for word I didn't quite finished that sentence yet loL mistake haha

oops please reread last paragraph few typos soz

Return to “Shots Of The Day”