Score screens

Have Cool Screenshots From In Game? Post Them Here.

Moderator: Forum Moderators

TheSynGame
Master Sergeant
Master Sergeant

Post by TheSynGame » Tue Aug 21, 2007 2:33 am

awards.

KnaveSkye
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant

Post by KnaveSkye » Tue Aug 21, 2007 2:38 am

its called a jpeg, paint can do it ZOMG sorry, anything bordering on a meg takes too long to be worth while on the boat >.<
"Never argue with an idiot, they will only drag you down to their level and beat you with experience"

"When all else fails, use fire"

crayola
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant

Post by crayola » Tue Aug 21, 2007 2:57 am

how come only your score screens i cant see using other forums skins and amy also only using default skin shows the screen, was wondering what you use or where/how you start to put screens or using what files/programs, on second thought dont reply to this
Last edited by crayola on Tue Aug 21, 2007 2:22 pm, edited 1 time in total.

draegohn
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant

Post by draegohn » Tue Aug 21, 2007 2:11 pm

oh yeah, i have been told in the past that often the team scores don't add up (based on what paint said last page). often the reason is people leave the match the moment the game is won, so when taking a screenshot, there are less around. it annoys me too for those who obsess about it being a full server, there are like 15, then like 6 leave before i get team shot score window. i have excluded many scores because of this in the past -,,-

crayola
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant

Post by crayola » Tue Aug 21, 2007 2:25 pm

LOL that screen syn post in limearena was this morning where the server was bugged monsters, pus, pus bars weapon, huds, ppl, ppl on the score screen LOL

TheSynGame
Master Sergeant
Master Sergeant

Post by TheSynGame » Tue Aug 21, 2007 4:20 pm

No it wasnt. You werent there! This was yesterday when all the maps I was playing I was getting ssr mini and a mini gun of rejuv.

crayola
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant

Post by crayola » Tue Aug 21, 2007 5:38 pm

oops it might be yesterday but not sure if its your map or not

TheMadDJ
First Sergeant
First Sergeant

Post by TheMadDJ » Tue Aug 21, 2007 6:00 pm

TheSynGame wrote:No it wasnt. You werent there! This was yesterday when all the maps I was playing I was getting ssr mini and a mini gun of rejuv.
You do realize that could have been a license to print money with most of the low leveled guys right? That or your going to get mugged for that luck d=P

draegohn
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant

Post by draegohn » Wed May 28, 2008 2:46 am

i'm back, baby!

i didn't even hit 20k score doing the one ssr church map the whole time alone a few months ago, so how did i get even more? i never use award powerup, so that isn't a factor

anyways, my highest score ever! lrod since wave 14 to the end and a good combat <3

Cadmium
UT2004 Server Admin
UT2004 Server Admin

Post by Cadmium » Fri May 30, 2008 12:26 am

Very impressive, I'm curious about scores too because on various occassions I played in circumstances where I would expect 27 28, 29k but I end up with low 20's.

I know teamscore varies from looking at scores screens, but could that be because someone left?
or maybe some maps, or the amount of players change the amount of monsters?

However I'm still certain it's possible to get 30k, take a map like gael, an L-Rod, energy and a shotty and wave 3~.
I had 2 oppurtunities to achieve this but.. I fell in a hole and was mysteriously crushed by titans.

And welcome back drae! I assume you got to level 80 eh?

Return to “Shots Of The Day”