Score screens

Have Cool Screenshots From In Game? Post Them Here.

Moderator: Forum Moderators

crayola
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant

Re: Score screens

Post by crayola » Tue Feb 07, 2012 9:25 pm

or i meant that was the link or thread/post i was mentioning about

crayola
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant

Post by crayola » Tue Feb 07, 2012 10:01 pm

correction the speed of lilady might even be faster than AK maybe alot faster I dunno think so .. maybe hard to tell for some or now caus of aks sound but in sounds speed or all ways the older lillady was a quintillion more beast than AK hehehe or in like terms of style, play than you can do or things you can do with alt or prime fire and many 100 things with shooting and self maneuverability, if it was still here today with 20 waves or watnot its is easy for any skill players to achieve 34-42k without much or any problems if there are some skilled people...
cad,
drae,
air,
nard,
hicky,
von,
death,
merc haha ;),
maria,
chain,
paint,
syn,
joeyz,
mystique,
tmoney,
kylehardt,
border ehhahhaa,
pissed,
zombieslayer,
ats,
von,
cobrea,
heragain/Kanabanoid,
tal,
schnappysausage,
whyachi, or whats the other name?
bladetx,
reyalp,
uncertain,
novocaine,
kylehardt
gothicize,
fr4g,
dte,
hwsb
crayola last and worst player lmao .. no kidding.. hahah
(in not much particular order )
(just in case.. way of saying saying im NOT joking lol)
(some may see that as in "im kidding" hah but wasn't intended as that way hah)

then they'd get like 20, 30 or even 40k in todays 20 waves and watnots haha

haha mentioning all these names for fun, haha now forgot if I had anything to add hahah

though maria is like the top 1st haha all around player no flaws or none much and overall play meaning all 50 areas of play , team, pu builds/building, having semi/full loaded weps for people, winning, hard to die etc'ssss. got here not to long then surpass in all skills also seen her play on a few or 1 servers and she can pawn haha

(@ lilady thing) especially running energies, and maps, or small maps or maps with adrenalines or maps with respawn adrens and e/trips, double lucky pus, and runes, rods, globe, or whole map/maps running rod/triple/globe/rune etcs and like more other ways regarding 100s of play styles and pu options map options other options, luck, rythym or music rythym, personal things, or/and 15000 other more ways.

so yeah I guess older lady or older minissr, wand maybe combat as well were/are my favorite weps hah along with others but maybe they got lowered in speed and strengh/power, killability
Last edited by crayola on Tue Feb 07, 2012 11:30 pm, edited 8 times in total.

crayola
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant

Post by crayola » Tue Feb 07, 2012 10:13 pm

had to add pu build/building

and minor correction at the last player part HAhha

at maria yeah ive seen, and to give credit to cad .. even cad has said, maybe for another/other reason or not
and yeah i've knew as well for any reason or not regarding to/something else
Last edited by crayola on Tue Feb 07, 2012 10:55 pm, edited 2 times in total.

crayola
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant

Post by crayola » Tue Feb 07, 2012 10:58 pm

grrr had to edit lilady post (part 2)

crayola
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant

Post by crayola » Tue Feb 07, 2012 11:41 pm

and cad as well dunno if played before got here not long and got good fast though i wasnt here much so i dunno or maybe things happen or maybe other long stories but wish i never had any finger hand probs hah then maybe id stya playing all the time haha aor work stuff and not leave to much or long hah or other forums, ingame things related
drae even wasnt here long and thats a nother other or diferent storey as well lol mayb eregarding him and i some few misconceptions of different sorts
same also with others or like mist, and a few others many stories hahaha

crayola
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant

Post by crayola » Thu Feb 09, 2012 6:53 pm

at cad saying .. i meant he said maria beat her a few times not that he said anything else only that hah, so maybe for another/other reason or not ;) hint wink wink

at saying (that nmaria has/can beat cad he at times, or just saying that just for fun or maybe hinting that i can beat cad and or scared at times to play but thats not realy the case but many other variables .

(@ maria thingy) ok maybe to say that, maybe i had a chance but i have a few many different reasons of type sorts at different times to not play cad more hah (maybe i suck but thats true.. hah), maybe like 40 different reasons, maybe where not at are best when each are on same time (though rare sometimes ) or regardless him or me winning is not realy the case but reasons of other things as well .. but no doubt would love the "ultimate challenge" if i was at best or not having difficulties of sorts still even then theres a few chances of me winning and him as well and that ive got new skills or wat nots .. ah then mouse mess up recently as well but still maybe found a way to play a few times also

a real jumbled up post but maybe you might get the idea and i know it just might be me but ah well just saying.. and will corect mispellings lol
ok so maybe english is not my first or initial first language hah or maybe that im lazy at times or something else
so english is terible unless i type it before hand and also that the subject can be sometimes complex or also to say in a few sentences or clearly hah also .. granted some may know of my drinking habits or on a few ocasions hahaha and dam jaw somehow is effected as well casuing some dificulty to concentrate/focus and finger messing my typeing hah
@ the drink well not a personal choice but something that "just" seem to find me .... but its an ongoing process and in my or weird situation

crayola
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant

Post by crayola » Thu Feb 09, 2012 8:13 pm

I know im kinda messed for multi post lmao but it's funny me and some one had almost same posts on score screens lmao 64 and 63 not to make more competition or not if cad was here long ago he'd post quite alot more .. and maybe surpass most (as well) by miles or alot I mean or by more ... then I'd like to think there is always a level beyond that not much can realize or know of/or knowing that it's possible or not some see things and some don't or some see all and more I know there is a maximum and know 99.999 % of (I forgot what to say...) or most of the ways that it can be achieved through like 500 prrocess's ... (--and all those large numbers meaning how many "contents" subjects that can be explained-- )maneuverability about 200 contents there,
tricks/glitches about 500,
pus 2000,
key bindings , 10
building, 1000 ,
map/wave tactics 4500,
people tactics,
weapons ,
constant or also ongoing constant ease of reloads/pus, moving 50 000
weps choise or wep chopice vs , monster choice,
how to kill 10 mobs at once combos or ways 40 000
how to kill 50 at once or one time or in about 1-5 seconds less or flat
(and many more I can think of but now i need pee)
and-- timing,
rythym,
believe,
knowing,
know all things at once
confidence,
courage, areas of monsters where to shoot, and moving while mob or
multple mobs moving,
radar aiming,
mob clusters at radar or parts of map,
map manouvering,
outright rapage of map,
having fun at same time,
relax, knowing thyself, know people, opponent, and feel of things or all

things usings other energies to your play, play/playing style and about mouse tweaking with angles/ degree, for full 150-200% accuracy of knowing before hand where you shoot will be within 97/98.999% + dead at mobs (aiming wise regardless tiny or large mobs) (maybe even 100%-125% at most times) ,includes ssr maps tiny mobs at far distance that will also be moving at same time while aiming weather strafing jumpin, in air, dodge/dodging in any direction
haveng/knowing all aiming angles or where too shoot or where to be at -- like where to move to or have or shot-etcmore, like in ssr maps titan, queen waves, even soldiers or any map/mopnsters in general
I think . or I think about 200 more things Ive forgotten to mention at such a time think there can be about 500-5000 things more hahah.... but at such a time ive forgotten or have/having some pain in jaw and cannot
focus/concentrate further but will or might ad more soo or be more clear , precise or thorough

and full or original post might not even be finish ha ha gotta edit this

crayola
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant

Post by crayola » Thu Feb 09, 2012 9:43 pm

I meant not make competition with/at 63 and 64 post on score screens

and crouch shoot then same timeng stand after crouch for faster monster hit = monster kill

jump then as you fall crouch so you go down faster or better aim for instance like on ssr maps for lil more faster hit and kinda auto aim byitself since before or still.. my hand mess or mouse mess then I had to tweak mouse ... like you can find a straight line on a map or any map .. then line cross hair on mp5 continue shooting till its parallel with line on ground the go exactly opposite direction of the line it should always be quarter or less mouse turn or 80 degrees .. back and fourth also you can dodge forward and aim exact opposite line and if its true then you can have lil more accuracy with mps, or ssr , and can aim while jumpin etcs, and and mouse degree turns will know exact how much you need to apply and will be more down to a system then you can do more .. its a weird way but it kinda works I guess everyone has something that works for them but I had to find some way, before that I had more accuracy also then crap happen so had to start over somehow hah

yeah at the golding lillday 3 wave I had it once I ghosted for ghost ability but as I activated on lilady never worked for 3 times straight, consecutively forgot if i got lady on wave 3 or 5th if then 5th then I finaly had it golded by wave 9 since I had bug for 3 waves then the 4th worked so thats like 3-5k in lost points haha even regardless if it was golded wave 7th or 9th still about 2-3k or even 4-5k'ish more maybe, who knows ... -added to 9980 and was mention that its had at least 13-14 players though some left might even be full 15/16 if i remebrr there was at least 3 or 5 people that left befre pic was taken or remember that it was alot of people in that game maybe.

crayola
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant

Post by crayola » Fri Feb 10, 2012 5:07 pm

added something to prev post

crayola
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant

Post by crayola » Fri Feb 10, 2012 5:22 pm

yeah and if you look at team score compared to frag fest 15k vs 16k and see my screen. , of 10 people it doesnt add up to 16k so you know like 5 left or as ive stated so it was in fact a at least 14 players + or full servr and if wasnt for the bug then its not hard to imagine getting 2, 3 or even 5+ k . if you read what i was explaining on prev post , anyhow regardless its old server only 16 waves or past but its good to know facts hah

okay maybe it does come to 16k but im still sure or certain 2,3 or 4 players left even if they got low or something else

i dunno sstill its weird compared ot frag fest team scroe and players score and my lava cavern team /player score
obviously im lazy at math specialy when drunk and pains or something haha hahah gotta get that jaw fixed hah still.. only found out the real problem recently

ok just recaculated so maybe on my screen it was 2-3 players or something so it comes out to even players almost
and stated, before or its obviously quite easy to get 2-6k more or somewat.. from the bugs i was talking abouit anywho
Last edited by crayola on Thu Feb 14, 2013 8:53 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Return to “Shots Of The Day”