banned no reason

Just been BANNED or KICKED from the server and don't know why? Appeal to be unbanned from the server here, or find out why you were kicked/banned.
HolySh!t
Private
Private

banned no reason

Post by HolySh!t » Sat Apr 25, 2020 8:23 pm

1. nickname ingame : [MiA]Yg'Zaid
2. day/time: i don't know long time i don't played
3. who banned me: i don't know
4. i don't know why.
5. end of the year 2019 i was playing with no problem but now i buy another pc and it seems i'm banned no reason
6. no rec

Amy Infless
UT2004 Server Admin
UT2004 Server Admin

Re: banned no reason

Post by Amy Infless » Thu May 28, 2020 6:40 pm

hi, sorry for the wait.

are you sure its a real bann? like, you cant join the server because instead
of loading screen you get the "you are banned for x reason!" or something like that popup,
or you just cant play on the server with your "real [user] name" because it turned into
an [original_username]_imposter with starting level 30?

some missunderstand that as "ban"

it might be its not "you" banned on server, it might be your "key" is banned on ut2k4 on
master server for x reason, like you found a key "somewhere" that doesnt belong to you
or many others used it.

in the case of beeing generally banned (via ut2k4-master-server) this might be wrong forum,
if you only cant join here for real because beeing banned for x reason on this server i´m sorry
you have to wait till mobster or paintball (aka baronvonrotterdam) have time to look into that.
(or you write them via PM, maybe faster...)

in case you can join but not with your old levels, most forget some other important things:

original key = yes/no. if "no", then original username turns into username_imposter

original [user] name = yes/no. (note: it doesnt matter if you write "aaa" instead of "AAA", for example.)

and most important: the STATS PASSWORD and STATS USERNAME you had back in the days on your old PC!

if you dont have a copy of your old user.ini or you didnt remember these 2 things then you are screwd..

also, if you have a new key and you want to play with your old name and levels, you better ask
paintball via pm or in the level-recovery section here in forum.

and again, if its a real ban, i´m sorry i cant look into that, you have to wait for mobster/paintball.

ats.
Do not try kill THIS bug !!! ->Image Your monitor may not like it...

Those who correct my English will be shot! Survivors will be shot again!

HolySh!t
Private
Private

Post by HolySh!t » Mon Jun 01, 2020 2:35 am

Thanks for the reply,this is a personal cdkey i have bought and the message appaert to me it's YOUR IP HAS BEEN BANNED,i'm only banned on this server,i have try with other usernames but still nothing

Amy Infless
UT2004 Server Admin
UT2004 Server Admin

Post by Amy Infless » Wed Jun 17, 2020 8:13 pm

hi.

sorry for the delay, fkn corona is keeping me away from any "busines". if you PM`ed baronvonrotterdam or mobster
already and they didnt answer yet i guess they have to deal with same problems.

also sorry for not beeing able to really help you, all i can suggest now is to wait or if you "need" to play
try get another key and start a new char for the moment... but i know... beginning new $uck$...

oh btw, maybe one last thing, if it says "your =IP= is banned", than there maybe is a small chance its really "only" your
IP and not the key! if you have a one-time-ever-IP (static-IP i guess its called) it might not work, but if you can change
your IP (dynamic IP?) somehow, maybe try that too.

if i remember it is possible you can "ban" a bigger range of (regional?) IP´s, to prevent "evil-doers" just
switching IP´s and then joining back again.

so it could be another player was IP-banned but with a wider range and you coincidently living in the next house
are banned with that too...

give it a try.
if its already fixed somehow, please let me know.

ats
Do not try kill THIS bug !!! ->Image Your monitor may not like it...

Those who correct my English will be shot! Survivors will be shot again!

Return to “UT2004 Server Removal”