Banned by axe.

Just been BANNED or KICKED from the server and don't know why? Appeal to be unbanned from the server here, or find out why you were kicked/banned.
Gothicize
Sergeant
Sergeant

Post by Gothicize » Sun Jul 08, 2007 12:08 am

ok then prove it by not having to kill yourself and just use the weapons that are dealt

Scion
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant

Post by Scion » Sun Jul 08, 2007 1:28 am

Heh I would love to see someone be so unlucky as to have nothing but slowmotion and slowfoot weapons :P and actually play with those.
Sometimes a crazy move is the best move.

Mr_N_Pants
Corporal
Corporal

Post by Mr_N_Pants » Sun Jul 08, 2007 7:11 am

It's doubtful EVERY wep would be one of those, but I have had almost everything negative, and played with MP5 thru game.

Yesterday in one game the only WOP I got was a bio +10, and nothing else was worth wasting a gold on. I played it, never having used a good WOP bio, and didn't make the top score, but did all right.

It's gotten to where nobody wants to use anything but a flak and RL (me included). However, some of the other weps, when properly loaded, are pretty darn good. I have a theory that each are perfect against a specific monster type, but you would need to do a lot of experimenting and weapon switching to prove it.

TheSynGame
Master Sergeant
Master Sergeant

Post by TheSynGame » Sun Jul 08, 2007 10:19 am

Gothicize wrote:ok then prove it by not having to kill yourself and just use the weapons that are dealt
No....

I already explained why I don't like those weapons.... they SUCK...

BoneofMalkav
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant

Post by BoneofMalkav » Sun Jul 08, 2007 11:32 am

Scion wrote:Heh I would love to see someone be so unlucky as to have nothing but slowmotion and slowfoot weapons :P and actually play with those.
*raises hand quietly*
Like Helter Skelter,And son of Sam.
By the days end you'll know who I am.I spill your blood on the Hollywood Boulevard.I won't rest until your headless.

Dog Fashion Disco-Headless

Chuckles
Corporal
Corporal

Post by Chuckles » Sun Jul 08, 2007 7:02 pm

BoneofMalkav wrote:
Scion wrote:Heh I would love to see someone be so unlucky as to have nothing but slowmotion and slowfoot weapons :P and actually play with those.
*raises hand quietly*
But your a good lill malkavian who enjoys and relishes and revels in suffering
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"One is easily fooled by that which one loves."
- Moliere

BoneofMalkav
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant

Post by BoneofMalkav » Mon Jul 09, 2007 1:08 am

Chuckles wrote:
BoneofMalkav wrote:
*raises hand quietly*
But your a good lill malkavian who enjoys and relishes and revels in suffering
How the hell did you enter my skull? How impolite :P
Like Helter Skelter,And son of Sam.
By the days end you'll know who I am.I spill your blood on the Hollywood Boulevard.I won't rest until your headless.

Dog Fashion Disco-Headless

AXE
Private
Private

Post by AXE » Sun Jul 22, 2007 7:58 pm

ok bonehead, you were warned ,and warned ,warned even once more ! by then i had enough of your crap the only reason i came on server was because someone had enough of it and skyped me to deal with this issue. your mouth and your attitude WILL NOT BE TOLERATED. do i make myself clear? next time i will put a permanate ban and ask joey that it not be lifted,
another thing, you should pay attention to your fellow players telling you not to suicide more than once or twice a game its not neccessary when you can simply juggle a weapon with another player, so with that i call bullshit that you had bad weapons and couldnt play with them, you were suiciding for wrenchs plain and simple.

your hardass admin AXE have a nice day!

Chuckles
Corporal
Corporal

Post by Chuckles » Sun Jul 22, 2007 8:08 pm

AXE wrote:ok bonehead, you were warned ,and warned ,warned even once more ! by then i had enough of your crap the only reason i came on server was because someone had enough of it and skyped me to deal with this issue. your mouth and your attitude WILL NOT BE TOLERATED. do i make myself clear? next time i will put a permanate ban and ask joey that it not be lifted,
another thing, you should pay attention to your fellow players telling you not to suicide more than once or twice a game its not neccessary when you can simply juggle a weapon with another player, so with that i call bullshit that you had bad weapons and couldnt play with them, you were suiciding for wrenchs plain and simple.

your hardass admin AXE have a nice day!
I'm am sick and tired of your constant bullying, you make no effort to earn respect and you revel in power plays and bullying.

Axe, if i catch you kicking/banning someone after only a pitiful 2 suicides, I will Bann you and ask joeyz to strip you of Admin before he unbanns you, lets see if you like me using my power, for a personal power trip since you like it so much.

If I have to give up being an Admin to get you stripped of it, so be it, I've had my fill and so have a lot of others who cant seem to say it to your face.

The Admin who's done giving you second chances to improve.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"One is easily fooled by that which one loves."
- Moliere

AXE
Private
Private

Post by AXE » Sun Jul 22, 2007 8:43 pm

btw because you made a donation doesnt give you any speical rights or priveliges . im sure that joey does apreshiate the donations but it doesnt give you any type of immunety from the crimes/server rules you violated.
hope i put that in a way you understand .

chuckles i will deal with you in a different manor. if you got a beef with me then skype me ut2k4ax1, no need to run your big inconsiderate mouth off in here .

and he suicided more than 5 times in that game for your info so you should know your facts before you run your mouth and say things you have no knowledge of the facts

AXE

Return to “UT2004 Server Removal”