Banned by axe.

Just been BANNED or KICKED from the server and don't know why? Appeal to be unbanned from the server here, or find out why you were kicked/banned.
Chuckles
Corporal
Corporal

Post by Chuckles » Sun Jul 22, 2007 9:00 pm

AXE wrote:btw because you made a donation doesnt give you any speical rights or priveliges . im sure that joey does apreshiate the donations but it doesnt give you any type of immunety from the crimes/server rules you violated.
hope i put that in a way you understand .

chuckles i will deal with you in a different manor. if you got a beef with me then skype me ut2k4ax1, no need to run your big inconsiderate mouth off in here .

and he suicided more than 5 times in that game for your info so you should know your facts before you run your mouth and say things you have no knowledge of the facts

AXE
It is spelled Manner, a Manor is a large house with stables and such

and I have spoken my peice and stand by my words, you wont be dealing with me, I've dealt with you.

I allow up to 6 consecutive suicides up to wave 16 any more than 6 i start warning, and the maazing this is axe, they stop, because they respect me. and i ask for no long zounds after wave 16 and they respect that too. Axe the only big inconsiderate mouth here is yours, get some help.

*** END OF DISCUSSION ***
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"One is easily fooled by that which one loves."
- Moliere

KnaveSkye
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant

Post by KnaveSkye » Sun Jul 22, 2007 9:56 pm

Umm...wow, Not one to typically stick my nose where it doesnt belong, But this kinda exchange between admins really doesnt seem to belong on the forum. Not trying to offend anyone or take sides, just seems like the kinda thing that should be handled behind closed doors so to speak.
"Never argue with an idiot, they will only drag you down to their level and beat you with experience"

"When all else fails, use fire"

Alucard
Private
Private

Post by Alucard » Sun Jul 22, 2007 10:05 pm

I think it's a good thing. Chuckles isn't saying these things as an admin ( even though he is willing to use his powers) He's saying these as a player who doesn't think AXE is properly doing his job as an admin. Also Chuckles wants people to see this.
I would rather be ashes than dust! I would rather that my spark should burn out in a brilliant blaze than it should be stifled by dryrot. I would rather be a superb meteor, every atom of me in magnificent glow, than a sleepy and permanent planet. The function of man is to live, not to exist. I shall not waste my days trying to prolong them. I shall use my time.

-Jack London

ZombieSlayer
Second Lieutenant
Second Lieutenant

Post by ZombieSlayer » Sun Jul 22, 2007 10:12 pm

Way off topic and closed.

BTW all admins are always speaking as an admin here and in the game.

AXE Chucklyman take it to skype or pm please.

BaronVonRotterdam
UT2004 Server Admin
UT2004 Server Admin

Post by BaronVonRotterdam » Sun Jul 22, 2007 10:13 pm

*Sits back, relaxes.... enjoys a cool glass of iced tea on a nice day... and observes...*
| ASRock Fatal1ty X470 | AMD Ryzen 3700x @Stock | 32GB DDR4 3200 mHz | Zotac GeForce RTX 2060 Super | Dell S2417DG |

Scion
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant

Post by Scion » Mon Jul 23, 2007 1:01 am

*Sits back and watchs Paintball closely and tries to read his mind...................................... uh............... pizza???......... Mind Read-failure :( *
Sometimes a crazy move is the best move.

TheSynGame
Master Sergeant
Master Sergeant

Post by TheSynGame » Mon Jul 23, 2007 5:36 am

AXE wrote:ok bonehead, you were warned ,and warned ,warned even once more ! by then i had enough of your crap the only reason i came on server was because someone had enough of it and skyped me to deal with this issue. your mouth and your attitude WILL NOT BE TOLERATED. do i make myself clear? next time i will put a permanate ban and ask joey that it not be lifted,
another thing, you should pay attention to your fellow players telling you not to suicide more than once or twice a game its not neccessary when you can simply juggle a weapon with another player, so with that i call bullshit that you had bad weapons and couldnt play with them, you were suiciding for wrenchs plain and simple.

your hardass admin AXE have a nice day!
Yeah good job assuming shyt...

a) suiciding isn't banned. If I wasn't so lazy right now I'd link you to Joeyz post about it...

b) I really would like to see you pban me. Joey reads the logs and I won't hesitate to point em out to him. Hell you now have to deal with chuckles and he is a helluva cool guy... I hate to see when he gets irked...

Everyone else: It's safe to say that chuck is speaking as both player and admin...Trust me I would hate to see people leave a server because of an abusive admin...

ZombieSlayer
Second Lieutenant
Second Lieutenant

Post by ZombieSlayer » Mon Jul 23, 2007 7:31 am

No suiciding isn't BANNED, but repeated use of suicide is a kickable and bannable (if repeated over and over) offense. Just as logging in and out are which you do quite often Syn.

This post straight from Joeyz http://monstermadness.iforumer.com/view ... termadness

Stuff in blue is important ;)
3. Suicide is not illegal, you can do it if you like, there is a penalty for suicding, in fact I think in all game types, ut deducts a small amount of points for suicides. As with other servers, i added the function that if a player suicides, he does not keep the weapon he was holding, so you lose your weps as a penalty for suiciding. I made it so that if you suicide with while having ghost, resurrect, retention or denial, it wont work. Why? cause to many players trying to exploit the feature of trying to get more artifacts. I was going to take suicide completly out but left it in because suicide is helpful if your in a glitch or have bad weapons. However, i did instruct admins to watch people who constantly suicide at the end of waves just to get extra wrenches and those who constantly try suicide and combo speed exploits. I you want to suicide, go for it. But if your suiciding constantly at every wave then your up to something no good and should be kicked. Because suicide and combo speed is being abused as an exploit, I am coding some more checks to where it cant be used as an exploit. in the meantime, admins are to watch for cheating behaivors.

Scion
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant

Post by Scion » Mon Jul 23, 2007 8:16 am

Right now its up to the admins, but later on it might be taken out of their hands and based on code that will probably warn you and maybe even automaticlly kick/ban you if you do it too much and it would suck for a person if they had suicided up to their limits and then get stuck and need to suicide again with no admins to ghost them out of a problem. But that person might learn not to push the limits too much.
Sometimes a crazy move is the best move.

Gothicize
Sergeant
Sergeant

Post by Gothicize » Mon Jul 23, 2007 9:45 am

"Why? cause to many players trying to exploit the feature of trying to get more artifacts. However, i did instruct admins to watch people who constantly suicide at the end of waves just to get extra wrenches and those who constantly try suicide and combo speed exploits." from joey in that link. "I only suicide for 3 reasons. a) If I'm stuck b) If I want to build up my weap to a 10. c) If I want to hold a gold wrench since I already used it on one." from syngame. Now lets look at b) syngame and lets look at what joey said about getting wrenches, hmmm. Oh and you forgot the 4th reason you do, d) fishing for a better weapon.

Return to “UT2004 Server Removal”