Ban Appeal/ Admin Complaint

Just been BANNED or KICKED from the server and don't know why? Appeal to be unbanned from the server here, or find out why you were kicked/banned.
BaronVonRotterdam
UT2004 Server Admin
UT2004 Server Admin

Post by BaronVonRotterdam » Sat Jul 21, 2007 1:21 am

Alucard wrote:I did not know Zombie Slayer was an admin until recently. I have never met him until now. To me he was just somebody I didn't know posting on something that didn't concern him, that is the reason I apologized. I also thought hwsb was talking about the admin on the server. I apologize again, I've been sitting here staring at my screen for the last 24 hours, with my brother going awol.
I have a question that just now came to my mind.
Why do admins have the ability to ban/kick but not the ability to unban? Is this a lack of trust? Or something only the person who pays for the server have access to?
ZombieSlayer
Server Admin

3795 Monster Madness Credits

lol
| ASRock Fatal1ty X470 | AMD Ryzen 3700x @Stock | 32GB DDR4 3200 mHz | Zotac GeForce RTX 2060 Super | Dell S2417DG |

TurkeyFromHell
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant

Post by TurkeyFromHell » Sat Jul 21, 2007 1:33 am

hwsb wrote:
Alucard wrote:
ZombieSlayer wrote:I wasn't being disrespectful I was stating the truth/a fact. Joeyz is the only one that can reverse a ban. Nard can't say that it will be reversed as he has no authority.

So as you said "Now, before you post on a subject please know all the facts, kthx."

I'm sorry, maybe you mistook me for an idiot. Do you really think I didn't know Joeyz was the only one who can unban me.
Alucard wrote: Nard (Who was there, and knows exactly what happened) was simply implying that there were people working on it.
Let me explain this to you, maybe then you'll understand!
Nard, who was there, knows that what happened was a load of Bullshit, and there should be no debate whether I should be unbanned or not.
you're certainly not helping your case by having a bad attitude. zombie is an admin, you are not. show some respect.

admin =/= employer =/= president =/= god

Alucard
Private
Private

Post by Alucard » Sat Jul 21, 2007 1:38 am

I don't check them, I mean after I saw Nards of course. I thought Nard was cool, then I found out he was a cowboy (if ya know what I mean :shock:). From that day on, I promised myself to never read those again :????: . lol
Seriously, I never thought to check.. :oops:
I would rather be ashes than dust! I would rather that my spark should burn out in a brilliant blaze than it should be stifled by dryrot. I would rather be a superb meteor, every atom of me in magnificent glow, than a sleepy and permanent planet. The function of man is to live, not to exist. I shall not waste my days trying to prolong them. I shall use my time.

-Jack London

Nard
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant

Post by Nard » Sat Jul 21, 2007 1:42 am

ZombieSlayer wrote:
Nard wrote:I had told Cj_Blast about this, he is one of the admins, as soon as he talks to joey u will be unbanned.
You can't say that as the decision is Joeyz and Joeyz only. After he looks at the log he'll make his decision.
Well duh I know that, this is just what CJ told me. I was just passing notes thats all, I mean Alucard did abbsouletely nothing and I have more than 5 people to explain the story. No biggy.
Signature by [IX]AnnaBeaver

Nard
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant

Post by Nard » Sat Jul 21, 2007 1:51 am

Zombie, please excuse Alucards actions for what he is bringing onto the forum. Honestly I would be annoyed as much as he as now because of what had happend which is total bs. In which Alucard did absolutely nothing and I can assure you of this.
Signature by [IX]AnnaBeaver

AXE
Private
Private

Post by AXE » Sun Jul 22, 2007 8:16 pm

hope you arent pointing fingers over here , if i ban someone i want them to know it was me who did it! and i didnt have any thing to do with this here......you players need to know the difference between a simple kick and a ban ...there are two ways to kick a player and they both have different results.
1. a kick from within the game will result in removal from server until the map is over

2.a kick from web admin is just that you can rejoin right away but you lose your weapons and powerups.

know the difference and dont come running to the forums running your mouth off until you know why you were booted, it seems you dont think you did any wrong , im sure if you and one or two others were booted at the same time there was a good reason whoever the admin was for taken that action
It was not me . but i would tell you if it were me cause thats how i am. i want you to know i dont tollerate any crap and i do take action . with player knowing that they tend to mind their manners

your admin AXE peace.

Alucard
Private
Private

Post by Alucard » Sun Jul 22, 2007 8:53 pm

AXE wrote:hope you arent pointing fingers over here , if i ban someone i want them to know it was me who did it! and i didnt have any thing to do with this here......you players need to know the difference between a simple kick and a ban ...there are two ways to kick a player and they both have different results.
1. a kick from within the game will result in removal from server until the map is over

2.a kick from web admin is just that you can rejoin right away but you lose your weapons and powerups.

know the difference and dont come running to the forums running your mouth off until you know why you were booted, it seems you dont think you did any wrong , im sure if you and one or two others were booted at the same time there was a good reason whoever the admin was for taken that action
It was not me . but i would tell you if it were me cause thats how i am. i want you to know i dont tollerate any crap and i do take action . with player knowing that they tend to mind their manners

your admin AXE peace.
I'm sorry,
The point of this post was?
it seems like your saying I did something wrong. The other person who was booted is my brother. So only one I.P. was banned. There's also a bunch of people who will tell you what happened.
I would rather be ashes than dust! I would rather that my spark should burn out in a brilliant blaze than it should be stifled by dryrot. I would rather be a superb meteor, every atom of me in magnificent glow, than a sleepy and permanent planet. The function of man is to live, not to exist. I shall not waste my days trying to prolong them. I shall use my time.

-Jack London

ZombieSlayer
Second Lieutenant
Second Lieutenant

Post by ZombieSlayer » Sun Jul 22, 2007 10:08 pm

His point was that anytime someone gets banned they immediately blame him.

He was mearly stating that he wasn't the one that banned you and your brother.

Alucard
Private
Private

Post by Alucard » Mon Jul 23, 2007 12:36 am

I didn't think AXE did it.... Me and him have never had any problems..

-Jack London

ainigma
Private
Private

Post by ainigma » Mon Jul 23, 2007 3:35 am

Rabble rabble! I'm back in town and the world is once again safe. As for these latest posts, let us forget them all and focus on more important matters, ie unbanning. You have 2 dedicated players that are excited to be in there with you. Clearly we suffer from a disease that I will call anxious-itis. It is a severe sickness that is heavily amplified by a lack of sleep and an unexpected long process. In a world of instant communication, cheap sex, dumb presidents and an endless supply of booze, we did not expect this to take longer then it did getting banned in the first place. Our mistake. And with that, lets focus on getting us in there and building our patented WOP. I envision it as something along the lines of... My character lays in a hammock sipping on martinis humming eye of the tiger with his jesus cannon shooting out chuck norris rounds and pawning every monster with his pinky and a smile. Oh and it can have a lucky+5 I suppose.
Actually I know how you guys feel about the "I Win/God" attitude within this community. So if you must take out the lucky+5.

blah

Return to “UT2004 Server Removal”