Acting Up Again! =;

Just been BANNED or KICKED from the server and don't know why? Appeal to be unbanned from the server here, or find out why you were kicked/banned.
[iX]AnnaBeaver
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant

Acting Up Again! =;

Post by [iX]AnnaBeaver » Mon Mar 19, 2007 10:38 pm

I notice a few specific people acting up again. I just don't understand why some people can find absolutely nothing good about the entire world [-X Honestly, the "Freak Out Over Nothing" people (they know who they are) should really start trying to make a conscious effort to curb their "Freaking Out" episodes.

I'm bringing this up because I've just decided to start recording the "A" hole-ness when it rears it's ugly head. And I'm just gonna start turning these clips (yes...they are video and sound...so don't think that voice chat protects you) into the admins, because you people are really becoming a drag on the mood and overall enjoyment of the server....and it's working it's way back up to icky levels..and it's really got to stop :| Because I don't want to lose my access to an enjoyable server because of few boobs [-(

I'm sorry for posting this here, if it's the wrong place to post...but I didn't wanna spam the normal forum sections with this poo. If it should be in another section...just let me know...that way I know better next time :wave:
AnnaBeavers Website: Pyxis Media (Under Construction)
UT2004 MM Invasion Server Aministrator

AngelDust
Sergeant
Sergeant

Post by AngelDust » Mon Mar 19, 2007 11:30 pm

:-k dam i be on da server durin da weekends and i never hav any problems wit players talkin sh*t. dis alwayz seem to happen durin da weekdayz

Ortega
First Sergeant
First Sergeant

Post by Ortega » Tue Mar 20, 2007 12:47 am

I will admit. I've been pissy but For some reason I have been getting bad crital Errors. They are all different to so. I change a weapon just now and got one about 10 minutes ago. Sorry everyone but its frusterating trying to load guns like a lady and also then get a lighting rod and lose it in one wave. It seems to happen when I have a great chance to get XP
Later all!

Coke
Sergeant
Sergeant

Post by Coke » Tue Mar 20, 2007 7:21 am

i HAVENT been in the sevrer a wholelot this week so it wasnt me!

SirBeast
First Sergeant
First Sergeant

Post by SirBeast » Tue Mar 20, 2007 7:59 am

YAY ANNA! Kudos! It's about time some of those being overly-A-hole-ish faced some accountability.

I say "overly" because I know I have my moments, but try not to be "A-hole-ish" too often ;)
I will consistently sacrifice political correctness for an attempt at humor. If ya can't deal, then ya need ta stop being ign'ant.

Sig by the awesome AnnaBeaver

[iX]AnnaBeaver
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant

Post by [iX]AnnaBeaver » Thu Mar 22, 2007 2:37 am

LOL! I'm not talking about people that get irritated on ocassion, but there are a few people that Just Will Not Stop. Now, I can handle hearing or reading alot of poop, but these individuals are Off the Hook! Rather than just tell someone their point, they simply freak out on everyone with the name calling and the bitchy comments and they go on and on and on......and on...........and on some more. It drags out so long, that there isn't even a quiet rest period of nice-ness before someone else does something that upsets them, and I honestly just don't understand how someone can freak out so bad over a game :roll: I mean...sheeeeez, it's not like someone spit a big ol' loogey in their face, or slashed the tires on their car or beat their sister up or something. But I guess they don't see it like that.

Another benefit of recording is that...alot of times people don't realize how idiotic and over the top they are about issues until they hear themselves in the act. Much like I said in the thread about AX...if you're gonna accuse someone of something, you better make sure that you have the evidence to back up your claim, or it means nothing. And since it's to difficult to freak out to that extent using the chat (cause their fingers get tired, I guess), the people that do flip out..are doing it in voice chat, so in order to have any evidence, recordings must occur :wave:
AnnaBeavers Website: Pyxis Media (Under Construction)
UT2004 MM Invasion Server Aministrator

AXE
Private
Private

Post by AXE » Thu Mar 22, 2007 10:08 am

THERE YA GO! yeah its a good idea, and you are correct about having evidence , no evidence no case... case dismissed!!! ............. NEXT!!! LOL I wont mention "KURTS" name , but he knows who he is... I've seen him get out of control once or twice but he calms down after a min. or two but i think or at least hope that with video and sound recordings he will think first then shoot later and try not to go off on everyone within earshot
I will try not to be so brutal as well when i am in the game i am there as a player just like all of you ppl, so treat me like a ppl too... thanks

Ortega
First Sergeant
First Sergeant

Post by Ortega » Thu Mar 22, 2007 12:36 pm

Nope..we are going back to the old days M3rc says. Kickin AXE...lol
Later all!

[GU]Twinkie
Corporal
Corporal

Post by [GU]Twinkie » Sat Jun 23, 2007 6:57 am

:wave: It is funny that you should mention voice chat It is usually when I hear a
8 year old,s voice that I know that I am dealing with a child.
And I do belive that a lot of players are on the younger side and we should all keep this in mind :wave:

AngelDust
Sergeant
Sergeant

Post by AngelDust » Sat Jun 23, 2007 10:58 am

hmmm dis thread iz still active too :-s

Return to “UT2004 Server Removal”