Banned by axe.

Just been BANNED or KICKED from the server and don't know why? Appeal to be unbanned from the server here, or find out why you were kicked/banned.
TheSynGame
Master Sergeant
Master Sergeant

Banned by axe.

Post by TheSynGame » Fri Jul 06, 2007 5:43 am

Yeah he's at it yet again. He banned me for suiciding. Last time I checked suiciding was ok. If anyone can unban me please do so. I didn't donate JUST to get banned from the server.

KnaveSkye
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant

Post by KnaveSkye » Fri Jul 06, 2007 8:43 am

weak
"Never argue with an idiot, they will only drag you down to their level and beat you with experience"

"When all else fails, use fire"

BaronVonRotterdam
UT2004 Server Admin
UT2004 Server Admin

Re: Banned by axe.

Post by BaronVonRotterdam » Fri Jul 06, 2007 10:50 am

TheSynGame wrote:Yeah he's at it yet again. He banned me for suiciding. Last time I checked suiciding was ok. If anyone can unban me please do so. I didn't donate JUST to get banned from the server.
Will let joey know asap Syn. And sorry for the inconvienience. But suiciding ALOT is bad (like every wave or every other wave).
| ASRock Fatal1ty X470 | AMD Ryzen 3700x @Stock | 32GB DDR4 3200 mHz | Zotac GeForce RTX 2060 Super | Dell S2417DG |

TheSynGame
Master Sergeant
Master Sergeant

Post by TheSynGame » Sat Jul 07, 2007 5:38 am

I was just banned for the rest of the map so I'm good. But he did said suiciding is ok and I do that to get a weapon that I like which is generally a good rocket launcher. If I get a good MP5 or flak then I'll settle with those but I only like shock and link in DM and TAM.

Gothicize
Sergeant
Sergeant

Post by Gothicize » Sat Jul 07, 2007 3:22 pm

Get some skills and learn to use what you get or what others get. Its a game and the weapons you get shouldnt matter. Learn some other techniques. He who has the all the goodies still dies. :axe: :drinkers:

Amy Infless
UT2004 Server Admin
UT2004 Server Admin

Re: Banned by axe.

Post by Amy Infless » Sat Jul 07, 2007 6:04 pm

Paintball wrote:...But suiciding ALOT is bad (like every wave or every other wave).
...he didnt.

ats

Amy Infless
UT2004 Server Admin
UT2004 Server Admin

Post by Amy Infless » Sat Jul 07, 2007 6:05 pm

Gothicize wrote:Get some skills and learn to use what you get or what others get. Its a game and the weapons you get shouldnt matter. Learn some other techniques...
tell this our allmighty highlevlers.....

ats

Gothicize
Sergeant
Sergeant

Post by Gothicize » Sat Jul 07, 2007 7:17 pm

Amy Infless wrote:
Gothicize wrote:Get some skills and learn to use what you get or what others get. Its a game and the weapons you get shouldnt matter. Learn some other techniques...

ats
lol

BoneofMalkav
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant

Post by BoneofMalkav » Sat Jul 07, 2007 10:24 pm

Gothicize wrote:
Amy Infless wrote:

ats
lol
:partyman: :rock: :axe:
Like Helter Skelter,And son of Sam.
By the days end you'll know who I am.I spill your blood on the Hollywood Boulevard.I won't rest until your headless.

Dog Fashion Disco-Headless

TheSynGame
Master Sergeant
Master Sergeant

Post by TheSynGame » Sun Jul 08, 2007 12:04 am

Gothicize wrote:Get some skills and learn to use what you get or what others get. Its a game and the weapons you get shouldnt matter. Learn some other techniques. He who has the all the goodies still dies. :axe: :drinkers:
I have way more skill then you... GG.

Return to “UT2004 Server Removal”