You know what screw you guys!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Just been BANNED or KICKED from the server and don't know why? Appeal to be unbanned from the server here, or find out why you were kicked/banned.
Whyachi

You know what screw you guys!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Post by Whyachi » Tue Jul 24, 2007 9:47 pm

Well guess what peeps I have been perma banned yet again... It seems that some admins certainly have favorites on this server ... I was asked to stop argueing with venger or i would get kicked so i did ... but venger told me to suck his balls again but did he get kicked NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO but i get perma banned thanks to the siko. Thats cool I dont need to come back i got better things i could be doing. Paint dont even ask Joey to bring me back I dont want to come back not when this server has admins like axe and siko around and dbags like venger. I dont care anymore!!! You people make me sick... M3rc paint general ortega beast dk bk rex turkey and all my other friends its been cool but ive had it.. Hell if you want Joey you can even put the flaming middle finger for my avatar because I dont plan on coming back at all... Why would I???? Hope youre happy siko.

airrrr man
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant

Post by airrrr man » Tue Jul 24, 2007 11:00 pm

Image Image Image I do not understand why whyachi was banned. I do not believe that he did anything wrong but sik must have felt he deserved a ban with no warning or indication. Shortly after whyachi left i was also banned. I had changed my name to whyachi. for the obvious reason above and did nothing to offend anyone. I am sorry i dont have later screen shots but my game crashed soon after and many of them did not save. I am not sure if sik misunderstood the situation but he had no right to ban either me or whyachi. Maybe sik was having a bad day because he does not normally act this way.
Hi.

Nard
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant

Post by Nard » Wed Jul 25, 2007 1:10 am

You know airman, whyachi, I have been having the same problems with sik, I mean just out of know where he seems to be misunderstanding people and having problems. But I totally don't blame you whyachi for what has caused you to leave. I'm looking in the directino myself to be honest.
Signature by [IX]AnnaBeaver

General-Chainz
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant

Post by General-Chainz » Wed Jul 25, 2007 2:12 am

I have 1 question in all this ...well actually nothing to do with it but with those screen shots. I did not give any rights to my name being being spyed and posted upon in forum without my written consent lmao im j/k....but seriously now....If everyone would please look in the bottom right hand corner of any of those screenshots at airrrrr's level meter and please tell me why it says he needs 9999999 to level???? at level 201
Fool I'm a Vet You can bet That
I can Dance Underwater
And Not Get Wet ......Ice Cube

the velocity of my creativity is a reality in the proximity of the
vicinity relatively
to the Stability from the tranquility it all comes naturally F*** doin
it properly .....General-Chainz

And the Generals gave thanks...to the other Ranks....as they held back the enemy Tanks....for awhile ....Roger Waters

Scion
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant

Post by Scion » Wed Jul 25, 2007 2:45 am

Meh, he must be on a really old lvling system :P. heh he needs a update to better lvling system cause I don't think he is lvling any time soon. Or maybe Joey just thinks he needs to earn that much xp to lvl ;P Then again, he might have gone to another server and went back through the chat list cause I noticed some purple writing near the bottom left and the chat thing is scrolled up. And at the top is some sorta of score keeper for either capture the flag or ball run maybe but I think its capture the flag since the score keeper things at top have warning signals going off and it looks like flags.
Sometimes a crazy move is the best move.

Gothicize
Sergeant
Sergeant

Post by Gothicize » Wed Jul 25, 2007 5:19 am

Lets remember one thing when it says webadmin it could be anyone of them. Just cause sik was the only one you knew was on does not mean that someone else was on also. So try asking which one it is before accusing any of them.

airrrr man
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant

Post by airrrr man » Wed Jul 25, 2007 11:00 am

Gothicize wrote:Lets remember one thing when it says webadmin it could be anyone of them. Just cause sik was the only one you knew was on does not mean that someone else was on also. So try asking which one it is before accusing any of them.
look at the screenshot.... i asked and the webadmin who replied that he was sik.
Hi.

airrrr man
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant

Post by airrrr man » Wed Jul 25, 2007 11:03 am

Scion wrote: Then again, he might have gone to another server.
um duh..... if i was banned how would I take screenshots in the same server..... OFF TOPIC!!
Hi.

BaronVonRotterdam
UT2004 Server Admin
UT2004 Server Admin

Post by BaronVonRotterdam » Wed Jul 25, 2007 11:53 am

Why am I never there when this CRAP happens? I seem to be one of the only admins around here that thinks logically.
| ASRock Fatal1ty X470 | AMD Ryzen 3700x @Stock | 32GB DDR4 3200 mHz | Zotac GeForce RTX 2060 Super | Dell S2417DG |

Gothicize
Sergeant
Sergeant

Post by Gothicize » Wed Jul 25, 2007 12:03 pm

From what i am reading all i see is that is says it was sik and that he didnt kick anyone. So unless there is another screen shot that I am not seeing and because I wasnt there I am just going to say that sorry to hear that why hope to see you around.

Return to “UT2004 Server Removal”