Banned for no good reason

Just been BANNED or KICKED from the server and don't know why? Appeal to be unbanned from the server here, or find out why you were kicked/banned.
Valtarre
Super Spammer

Banned for no good reason

Post by Valtarre » Wed Apr 15, 2009 6:34 pm

I went on the server today because my friend was over and I was teaching him how to play UT, and in particular, Invasion. I have been playing on this server for what, 3 years now? 4? This server is the best invasion server IMO, and i wanted to teach my friend to play and have some fun. His name in game in Sniper_Storm. Anyway, I was asking if we could play invasion (with a slight attitude, i must admit.) Somebody played a zound, and it reminded me of the zounds on this server, since I haven't played here in a while. Anyway, I played the zounds santana and 50cent, and ZombieSlayer told me to stop spamming zounds. I used the stfu zound, purely because it was a zound. He then banned me from doing zounds (presumably, I didn't try after that). I then went back to sarcastically saying things like "invasion plox". Thw WebAdmin told me to "have a nice day", to which I responded "thanks, I will, if that's what you're implying". I then got a permanent ban.

Please unban?
Previously known as L337$niper, the super spammer.

ZombieSlayer
Second Lieutenant
Second Lieutenant

Post by ZombieSlayer » Thu Apr 16, 2009 1:43 am

I wasn't the web admin at the time. I was content with banning you from zounds. Unless of course you kept being a smartass, at which point I probably would have banned you.

I will lift the ban sometime on Thursday as I didn't see a reason to ban you.
If you lost your cd and have the old drive and have not reinstalled UT2004 or reformatted the drive, you can find your old cd key in the registry here ...

My Computer\HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Unreal Technologies\Installed Apps\UT2004

Valtarre
Super Spammer

Post by Valtarre » Thu Apr 16, 2009 3:09 pm

k it's Thursday, may I be unbanned now? =P
Previously known as L337$niper, the super spammer.

ZombieSlayer
Second Lieutenant
Second Lieutenant

Post by ZombieSlayer » Thu Apr 16, 2009 5:13 pm

Yea you are no longer banned.
If you lost your cd and have the old drive and have not reinstalled UT2004 or reformatted the drive, you can find your old cd key in the registry here ...

My Computer\HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Unreal Technologies\Installed Apps\UT2004

Return to “UT2004 Server Removal”