QuantumIV banned for a mistake.

Just been BANNED or KICKED from the server and don't know why? Appeal to be unbanned from the server here, or find out why you were kicked/banned.
Deadi
Private
Private

QuantumIV banned for a mistake.

Post by Deadi » Fri Oct 31, 2014 4:08 am

My nephew said Archangle gave him a weapon, he was then getting hit by a monster and unable to throw it back (he is new to UT and doesnt know how to dodge properly yet, let alone find the correct button to throw his weapon fast enough while getting hit.)

Then Quantum said he found a safe spot near RL and typed "come to RL." Then he said he was banned.

He's not a bad kid, had a hard life with his family and now lives with me. Hes still learning how to dodge jump ffs. So for all the buttons and binds he needs to throw weapons, pus etc, hes still learning and can forget them I mean hes been playing UT for 3 days.

Can someone unban him, hes learnt his lesson.

Thanks.

Deadi.

Mobster
UT2004 Server Admin
UT2004 Server Admin

Re: QuantumIV banned for a mistake.

Post by Mobster » Fri Oct 31, 2014 7:40 am

Resolved.
Mob
Monster Madness RPG WoP Invasion Server Administrator - UT 2004
Map Editor - UT 2004

Archangel
Master Sergeant
Master Sergeant

Re: QuantumIV banned for a mistake.

Post by Archangel » Fri Oct 31, 2014 12:12 pm

Number one, when he ran away with my weapon (an admins weapon no less)I kept telling him to bring the weapon back. He instead, comes up to me and shoots me with the RL, then runs away. I repeatedly warned him that I would kick him if he didn't return the weapon. Now supposedly this kid is only 7 yrs. old.....what the hell is a 7 yr. old doing on this server? If he does it again, I'll ban him again. :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:

Return to “UT2004 Server Removal”