General Discussion.

Moderator: Forum Moderators

proxyoff
Private
Private

Odd Issue

Post by proxyoff » Fri Jul 31, 2015 9:18 pm

Hello,
I have been playing on this server for some time now(lvl 50 currently) and my wife decided to play. I had her join this server and all was good for about the first 3 minutes. Her game crashed(ok, its a early dev game I understand), so I asked her to just reload the game, things happen. Here's the odd part on this server. Now, whenever she spawns into the world, its always a fixed location in the air on the southside near the admins(pretty much right above them). Another odd part is that she can fly around and go through anything(anything!). Almost like an admin fly mode. I flew her to me and I saw myself on her screen, but i could not see her on my screen(weird). Almost like shes not really in the game, but she can see everything happening.

We tried closing out her game completely and relaunching and going back into the server, but every time we do this, she spawns in the same place above the admins every time(no matter where she was before exiting). Is their a way we can fix this? delete her account and allow her to re-create a new one maybe? I am at a loss. Her name on the server is Risikia.

Any help would be great! what an odd situation lol.

Regards,

proxyoff
Private
Private

Re: Odd Issue

Post by proxyoff » Fri Jul 31, 2015 9:20 pm

I also want to add that she cannot interact with the world at all. She just goes through everything. Inventory doesnt work, She cant hit anything. All she can do is W,A,S,D, Shift, and use the mouse to look around.

proxyoff
Private
Private

Post by proxyoff » Sat Aug 01, 2015 10:52 am

Changed video drivers, reinstalled game, updated game. She is still a "ghost" on your server. I think its server side.

proxyoff
Private
Private

Post by proxyoff » Sat Aug 01, 2015 11:23 am

Ok, nvm lol.

Did some more looking around and I typed StopSpectating and she was fine after that. All is good now!

BaronVonRotterdam
UT2004 Server Admin
UT2004 Server Admin

Post by BaronVonRotterdam » Sat Aug 01, 2015 10:23 pm

Well, that'll do it lol.
| ASRock Fatal1ty X470 | AMD Ryzen 3700x @Stock | 32GB DDR4 3200 mHz | Zotac GeForce RTX 2060 Super | Dell S2417DG |

Return to “ARK General Discussion”