Who the hell is ihaveaids?

New here? Well welcome to the Forum! Come create a thread, introduce yourself, and read about your team mates from the server.

Moderator: Forum Moderators

ihaveaids

Who the hell is ihaveaids?

Post by ihaveaids » Sat Oct 06, 2007 2:30 pm

yeap, its me = /

well, alot of you wanted the story that my name has, and its really not much of a story, so here it is in a few lines:

i needed an alias. i used magic_johnson. a crack was made about me having aids. i promptly used 'set name ihaveaids' and i haven't changed it since. i used to play under:

cedega (ig/freon)
ash(tam)
abortion(tam)
abortionstickel(tam)
ihaveaids(tam)

so yeah thats my story.

other than that, if you have played with me for 10minutes you already know i am a team player and spout off random obscenities. I also know a bit about computers and networks in general. i also hate using shift or caps lock, i just can not bring myself to do it. my sense of humor is not as refined as some of you, i still find blowing up a bus of nun's rather humorous in the case that the rocket that blew it up was fired by the vatican attempting to take out an inter-racially bread pregnant teen thats smoking a menthol light.

i have to say, that i am slowly finding myself playing monster madness rather than my normal tam servers, i think its because of the game type and the wop -- i had not played it before, i played normal rpg invasion but it didn't have the depth that this mod type does.

anyway, i am enjoying my time here so far, and hope to get to know the community a little bit better. and because i can not leave on a good note. censored you all, and have a horrible day. l o l i just did a preview on this, and noticed that fu (random spacer) ck has a damn "censored" avatar in its place. to funny. so ill leave this :finga:

airrrr man
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant

Post by airrrr man » Sat Oct 06, 2007 3:06 pm

Hi
Hi.

SirBeast
First Sergeant
First Sergeant

Welcome!

Post by SirBeast » Sat Oct 06, 2007 5:19 pm

Sup Ihave!

Well, sounds like your sense of humor should fit in rather well around here! LOL!

For those of you who haven't had the pleasure of playing with ihaveaids, he's absolutely right in that he's truly a team player! I'm always glad to join a game he's in or to see him join when I am playing.

Thanks for the explanation about your name, ihave - I've been wondering myself! LOL!

Seeya in the game! PEACE!
I will consistently sacrifice political correctness for an attempt at humor. If ya can't deal, then ya need ta stop being ign'ant.

Sig by the awesome AnnaBeaver

Return to “Introduce Yourself”