Teh Fuzz

New here? Well welcome to the Forum! Come create a thread, introduce yourself, and read about your team mates from the server.

Moderator: Forum Moderators

FerreT
Private
Private

Teh Fuzz

Post by FerreT » Fri Nov 09, 2007 11:15 pm

Thank you paint for activating my account, only took a week. :s

I've been playing UT since November of 2004, not full time of course. Video games and computers are my life, I build and mod a lot of computers lol. I'll put some pic's later, as I'm currently re-modeling my PC, but let's get this intro over with.

When I first got UT2004 I played on the server XRP Gamers RPG Invasion, which is long gone now, but I took a huge break of about 2 years then started playing now and then on a friend of mines' server, Xerox World, and took yet another break and got addicted to IDIC RPG Invasion. What happened there was kind of wierd, but I'll tell the story anyway. I telefragged a lot on IDIC and was temp banned for it, so now I don't telefrag as much. So no one mess with me or I'll kill you. :p I try to be funny most of the time and for some reason my mic never works no UT. I do go on Teamspeak and Ventrilo often if monster madness even has servers I'd like to join them. As many people I played the MMORPG Runescape a lot, rephrase that ... too much. I think I probably wasted 5 years of my life with that game, but I still met some incredible friends as on Unreal Tournament. I suppose if your still reading this, your probably really bored and have nothing else to do. I don't want to get that personal with this introduction, but I have a few more things to randomly spew out of my head. I like to make sigs and avatars for people and myself, and some other graphics editing. ah, damn hanger nail... ok got it off and now it hurts to type, I wonder how much longer I could make this intro. I could ramble on and get some pretty weird comments, as my writing is just the thoughts that come straight from my head. I've played Monster Madness for awhile now, and I enjoy the server and all. Just like many others I can barely hold my pants on for another ten days for UT3. By the way, good luck joey on making an invasion mutator lol. IRL is a lot different, some people consider me a geek or what not because I fix all their computer problems. I do curse A LOT, and it's seriously hard not to type them on here. I probably have said a few naughty words in this intro but oh well I tried thats what matters <-. Some other hobbies I enjoy away from computers would have to be cards. I love playing Texas Hold'em, and Magic the Gathering. Whom ever say MTG is gay I'll track your ip and freak you out. I'll probably type for another 5 minutes just because I don't want to play the map pool table. That's another thing, I hate playing the same maps on UT over, and over again. I Don't see the fun of playing the same map five times a day. I speak Spanish fluently and love to learn other cultures and observe how things work. I major in mathematics and sciences mostly for the reasoning factor of the two. I've probably mentioned that I'm and atheist on UT a bit, but not much. Ha, another thing I like to do is to start arguments and push peoples buttons. Usually I listen to non-vocal techno, or trance, music while playing UT and anywhere else I happen to be doing something where I can listen to music. Don't ask me why I hate vocals ... I just DO, always a good reason, and don't call trance instrumental lmao. Surprisingly English is my worst language, but I do not want to get into that unless I really feel like typing another twenty minutes. I would like to know how many characters I can have in one message, It's always fun to have the largest posts to look special and annoy people, because they don't want to read. I doubt anyone would have read this far and would be able to reply with a sufficient comment about this intro. I'm still trying to think of idea to write down here, I'll just make this the first page of my horrible autobiography of life. Since this is a game forum, I'll talk a little more about my game history. I've been playing games since I was a little kid when my older brother got a Super Nintendo, which I still have :\. I have no idea when I started playing computer games, but I do recall playing Decent, the original, and the ultimate doom, which were old windows 95 games ... I think :s. Damn almost forgot about some of my favorite games. Obviously I like the Unreal Tournament series, but I also like really good eye-hand coordination games like DDR and Flash flash revolution. I'll post a pic at the end of this enormous dialog. Back to the subject of IRL, I'm a coke addict, as you can clearly tell by my signature. If you take that literally I'll slap you across your face. I've probably set the record for longest intro on these forums, even though I have written a 4 page long joke, with the worst punchline at the end so people would waste an hour of their time reading for no reason :). TTFN and I guess I'll see most of you on the sever. I don't mind if any of you add my msn or buddies on UT. and no stupid comments, you'll just make yourself look like a retard and for me to bash you more than I should. lol.
ImageImage

Quester115
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant

Re: Teh Fuzz

Post by Quester115 » Sat Nov 10, 2007 12:32 am

FerreT wrote:I suppose if your still reading this, your probably really bored and have nothing else to do. //yeah...
Magic the Gathering. //yeah...ooo...sig bar has elements from one of the kamigawa desktop pics
I major in mathematics and sciences //yeah..,.
Usually I listen to non-vocal techno, or trance, music while playing UT //guilty too
It's always fun to have the largest posts to look special and annoy people, because they don't want to read. //opened with a two page on vector maths
I've been playing games since I was a little kid when my older brother got a Super Nintendo, which I still have :\. //omg omg omg! but daddy won mine ;) lol
I'm a coke addict, //guilty
If you take that literally I'll slap you across your face.

:shock: ahh noes doppleganger!
... ... ... :shifty eyes: ... ... ... friend? :)

wow, nice opener. hi!
think i've seen you around before in my trolls of UT servers
well welcome to the forums, kick back and enjoy yourself as you try to hold onto you last bit of sanity. cheers, and i'll see you in game my good man. :partyman:
[seeking truth in life, no matter how painful it can be]

SirBeast
First Sergeant
First Sergeant

Re: Teh Fuzz

Post by SirBeast » Sat Nov 10, 2007 7:41 am

FerreT wrote:I love playing Texas Hold'em, and Magic the Gathering. Whom ever say MTG is gay I'll track your ip and freak you out.
Hey Ferret! Welcome to the forums!

I used to play MtG - got into it when I bought a deck of Beta cards as soon as they released, and stopped playing around the "Fallen Empires" expansion. Simply put, it was too much of an expense to keep going, because I would spend NUTS money on cards! LOL! Anyhow, if you like MtG, you should REALLY check out Munchkin - only thing with that game is that is sucks when going 1-v-1, but with 3 or more players it rocks. And only one person has to have a "deck" since everyone draws their cards from the same pile! Good stuff!

ALL HAIL STEVE JACKSON!
I will consistently sacrifice political correctness for an attempt at humor. If ya can't deal, then ya need ta stop being ign'ant.

Sig by the awesome AnnaBeaver

TheMadDJ
First Sergeant
First Sergeant

Post by TheMadDJ » Sat Nov 10, 2007 11:30 am

MtG was ok. Never got into it though.

Welcome the the forums, and hope you have fun getting blown into bite sized chunks d=)

BaronVonRotterdam
UT2004 Server Admin
UT2004 Server Admin

Post by BaronVonRotterdam » Sat Nov 10, 2007 4:56 pm

never ever played or even considered playing "magic" lols they have a "Magic The Gathering" Club at my high school and the freakiest people you ever saw are members.

WoW+MtG=That with no life - and no girl - virrrrrrrrginsssssss till the day that you dieeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee.

http://youtube.com/watch?v=YyxnEKTjhj0

^watch, is really funny, however you MtG players might get pissed rofl

===============More stephen lynch=====================

Crag(jesus's brother...opposite jesus):http://youtube.com/watch?v=pPdFrW076R0

If I Were Gay(self explanatory..lol): http://youtube.com/watch?v=p_tWeFFPKGs

Special Olympics(lol, so bad, but funny): http://youtube.com/watch?v=3IFUNIa2NU8

Special Ed (ahahahah reminds me of my friend phil):http://youtube.com/watch?v=zIux3dM3Nv8

Grandfather (woo for inheritence): http://youtube.com/watch?v=IKZJM737Zl0

Priest(ahahahah, if your catholic...I feel bad 4 u):http://youtube.com/watch?v=ARAwp-lvI6c

She Gotta Smile(when your in a bar and the annoying fat friend gets in the way): http://youtube.com/watch?v=zDc-isaLXjc

Best Friends Song(if u got a sister dont watch): http://youtube.com/watch?v=bQIH3iq1xVw

For The Ladies(omg this is so bad lol):http://youtube.com/watch?v=gsvV-sa6kXQ
| ASRock Fatal1ty X470 | AMD Ryzen 3700x @Stock | 32GB DDR4 3200 mHz | Zotac GeForce RTX 2060 Super | Dell S2417DG |

Scion
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant

Post by Scion » Sat Nov 10, 2007 8:15 pm

Heh makes me proud of my 1300+ cards IRL :P. Heh I have build some really neat decks and its funny as hell to watch when I use some of them.
Sometimes a crazy move is the best move.

Quester115
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant

Post by Quester115 » Sat Nov 10, 2007 9:23 pm

wow, crazy to see so many MtG players around here, I used to be so into it, but now when packs of 15 cards are $47 lol sorta droped the habit, still play occasionally with teh elves of doom, love those games that end with life coming out to -300vs450 :), oh and comma splices ftw! now that they're back out in lorwyn...maybe, maybe...
[seeking truth in life, no matter how painful it can be]

Ortega
First Sergeant
First Sergeant

Post by Ortega » Mon Nov 12, 2007 1:44 pm

I'm out of the loop but I have no clue what MTG is. But I don't do cards or books.
Later all!

Chuckles
Corporal
Corporal

Post by Chuckles » Tue Nov 13, 2007 9:40 am

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"One is easily fooled by that which one loves."
- Moliere

SirBeast
First Sergeant
First Sergeant

Post by SirBeast » Tue Nov 13, 2007 1:00 pm

Chuckles wrote:Since we're sharing links

http://www.hoodyhoo.com/2007/06/28/note ... eam-dream/
KODT ROCKS!
I will consistently sacrifice political correctness for an attempt at humor. If ya can't deal, then ya need ta stop being ign'ant.

Sig by the awesome AnnaBeaver

Return to “Introduce Yourself”