A face to your Name....

Just feeling bored and want to spam the hell out of everything? Well come on in, but enter at your own risk.

Moderator: Forum Moderators

SirBeast
First Sergeant
First Sergeant

Post by SirBeast » Tue Jan 15, 2008 7:30 am

Dude that hair is AWESOME! Seriously!
I will consistently sacrifice political correctness for an attempt at humor. If ya can't deal, then ya need ta stop being ign'ant.

Sig by the awesome AnnaBeaver

Chuckles
Corporal
Corporal

Post by Chuckles » Tue Jan 15, 2008 9:45 am

OMG Gooch!! You got some head o hair on ya mate, good on ya. When ya hit 18 and get into your punk phase, if they still have punk, cant wait to see it in long black n red spikes.

So, yer gunna make me fire up my old pc and dig up a pic of myself eh, I'll see what I can do, it'll take a while tho (yer not getting a current one, I want one where I have no grey in my beard and I still got a Full Head o hair!!!) Will edit this post and add it in when I find it. Will see if I can find it this weekend.

Must say there were some surprises in all yer pix tho, Anna however was not a surprise, tho I always had the image in my mind that Nard would look more like Janice Di.ckensons boy Nathan.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"One is easily fooled by that which one loves."
- Moliere

SirBeast
First Sergeant
First Sergeant

Post by SirBeast » Tue Jan 15, 2008 10:43 am

Aw Chuckie! C'mon! I wanna see a pic with all the grey in your beard. If you post one with the grey in your beard I will post one with the grey in my beard, and the 3 months of hair growth I now have (almost 1/2"!).

No need to mention my lack of hair, due to this pic - although up until June or so it was down to the middle of my back. You can see pics of the shearing on my myspace page, the URL was posted earlier in this thread...
I will consistently sacrifice political correctness for an attempt at humor. If ya can't deal, then ya need ta stop being ign'ant.

Intimidator
Corporal
Corporal

Post by Intimidator » Tue Jan 15, 2008 12:59 pm

LOL... Beast i was about to ask you if you were jealous about Gooches hair considering you look bald and couldn't grow any....rofl
I was gonna ask you if you needed any cause my hair is almost down to my a$$.... rofl
"The next time you're having a bad day, imagine this: You're a Siamese twin. Your brother, attached at your shoulder, is a pole smoker. You're not. He has a date coming over tonight. You only have one ass."

SirBeast
First Sergeant
First Sergeant

Post by SirBeast » Tue Jan 15, 2008 1:08 pm

LOL Intim... not jealous at all... after having long hair for so many years I just got tired of it. As I am sure you & gooch know, it can be a pain in the arse washing, drying, and brushing/combing it. On top of all that, I like to drive with my windows down when the weather is nice, which would cause me to go blind from hair whipping into my eyes, even if I put it into a ponytail. Also, I have my left ear pierced, and stopped wearing an earring for years because my hair would get caught in / pull on it. Now I don't have ANY of those worries. It was funny - when I put an earring back in on Saturday night for a party, my wife said "I knew your ear was pierced, but I don't EVER remember you wearing an earring before... why now?" Of course the explanation made complete sense because she had the same problem too before she butchered her hair to a vastly shorter length.

Gooch
Private
Private

Post by Gooch » Wed Jan 16, 2008 5:51 am

ty heheh.. lookin forward to seein ya chuckles lolzy....... ya its a bastard to brush and dry :(

Nard
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant

Post by Nard » Wed Jan 16, 2008 10:47 pm

If its okay with the admins and other players/members on the forum, may i post naked pictures of myself on the forum?
Signature by [IX]AnnaBeaver

Scion
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant

Post by Scion » Wed Jan 16, 2008 11:08 pm

Heh ask Paintball, he probably say no but heh it might hurt to ask though :P
Sometimes a crazy move is the best move.

Nard
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant

Post by Nard » Wed Jan 16, 2008 11:24 pm

Well maybe if he says no, I will ask him about maybe an ass picture?
Signature by [IX]AnnaBeaver

Ragnarok
Sergeant
Sergeant

Post by Ragnarok » Thu Jan 17, 2008 3:58 am

depends, if he gives the ok... do we have to get prepared to get permanently blinded?

Return to “Spam, Spam, and More Spam”