A dream I had

Just feeling bored and want to spam the hell out of everything? Well come on in, but enter at your own risk.

Moderator: Forum Moderators

Scion
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant

Post by Scion » Sun Oct 28, 2007 12:56 am

I was thinking the base could be upgraded by people doing some sort of special thing, where the towers would get slightly higher, get turrets, get more weapons in weapon locker, get health spawns, adren spawns, maybe a raptor, more health to the gate, maybe even a device to spit out pu's but only certain kinds and maybe we could give people like a quota of monster types they must kill before they can get pu's out of the machine :P. But I think for that map, the monsters would have to be changed up in line up and some given abilities, like the nali cows given ultima. But that would mean wands would have to come out just so the gate wouldn't be destroyed instantly, but maybe make it spawn a ton of wands if the gate is destroyed just for failing to protect it and if the wands are killed, the gate can be replaced. I don't know but that is just a few ideas that might would make this kind of gameplay interesting (if it could ever be done).
Sometimes a crazy move is the best move.

Intimidator
Corporal
Corporal

Post by Intimidator » Sun Oct 28, 2007 7:18 am

TheMadDJ wrote:Well, I can't remember the name of the map, but it had a wall at one end you could destroy. the area beyond that was then used as a newb hiding and trading spot.
The map you are talking about is called DD-Prison made by the infamous Doctor Death. :butthead:
"The next time you're having a bad day, imagine this: You're a Siamese twin. Your brother, attached at your shoulder, is a pole smoker. You're not. He has a date coming over tonight. You only have one ass."

Return to “Spam, Spam, and More Spam”