since old bug forum is gone and THIS isnt really important..

Just feeling bored and want to spam the hell out of everything? Well come on in, but enter at your own risk.

Moderator: Forum Moderators

Amy Infless
UT2004 Server Admin
UT2004 Server Admin

since old bug forum is gone and THIS isnt really important..

Post by Amy Infless » Mon Dec 01, 2014 9:36 pm

so yeah... somewhere in my mind there was a server rule like... thou shalt not play on any other server than this... thou shalt not talk about any other forum or so... hmmm.. maybe i mix something, wasnt that......????

ya, like the name of the topic says, its not really so important, thats why i post it here...

Thou shalt not commit adultery... i tried to cheat and visited WOH-server where i found some wellknown names...
well.... it must really be a :praying: holy (angel) server ... that wont let bad devlish :evil: amy connect.... :@

everytime i try to connect it yells at me with that stupid

LEAVE! Thou shalt allways get this Sh!t!cal Error:

Code: Select all

UT2004 Build UT2004_Build_[2005-11-23_16.22]

CPU: AuthenticAMD PentiumPro-class processor @ 2183 MHz with 2047MB RAM
Video: RADEON 9500 PRO / 9700 (6497)

General protection fault!

History: UObject::ProcessEvent <- (RPGHUDInvasion DM-(INV)TheEnd_V[KotD]_Final.RPGHUDInvasion, Function Engine.HUD.PostRender) <- FPlayerSceneNode::Render <- UGameEngine::Draw <- UWindowsViewport::Repaint <- UWindowsClient::Tick <- ClientTick <- UGameEngine::Tick <- Level The End <- UpdateWorld <- MainLoop <- FMallocWindows::Free <- FMallocWindows::Realloc <- 10910191 0 FArray <- FArray::Realloc <- 0*2 <- FMallocWindows::Free

so yeah... well... any clues???

amy the (devil)
Do not try kill THIS bug !!! ->Image Your monitor may not like it...

Those who correct my English will be shot! Survivors will be shot again!

BaronVonRotterdam
UT2004 Server Admin
UT2004 Server Admin

Re: since old bug forum is gone and THIS isnt really importa

Post by BaronVonRotterdam » Mon Dec 01, 2014 11:01 pm

People are free to play wherever they like. We only ask that players from the other servers don't join our server and try to recruit our players to their server. And as far as that bug goes, that is strange. I've never gotten a General Protection Fault upon joining a server.
| ASRock Fatal1ty X470 | AMD Ryzen 3700x @Stock | 32GB DDR4 3200 mHz | Zotac GeForce RTX 2060 Super | Dell S2417DG |

Return to “Spam, Spam, and More Spam”