High Scoring Guide

Do you know some good strategies to help your fellow team mates do better in game? Help us out. Post some in here.

Moderator: Forum Moderators

AXE
Private
Private

Post by AXE » Tue Aug 21, 2007 11:45 pm

or how about i just be a frickin botter like you.... I think i could get high score as well, what do you think? I think i should add shortcut for triggerbot, aimbot, radarbot, and zellius bot .... hmmm have i missed any??? help me out here, i think if everyone botted like these players with flair, lol then clowns like you wouldnt always win all the time.WHATDAFUXUPWIDAT?????? HOW DO YA LIKE ME NOW? WHY DO YOU INSIST THAT YOU DONT CHEAT WHEN IT IS OBVIOUS THAT YOU DO ? CHEATS SUCK.... IM DONE HERE LATER ALL AXE

KnaveSkye
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant

Post by KnaveSkye » Wed Aug 22, 2007 12:36 am

Flammed by an admin, wow......

......... nah, i dont wanna go into this, im sure someone else will take up the cause.
"Never argue with an idiot, they will only drag you down to their level and beat you with experience"

"When all else fails, use fire"

AXE
Private
Private

Post by AXE » Wed Aug 22, 2007 1:15 am

knave are you a ****************************** THE FACTS STILL REMAIN THAT DRAE IS STILL A GOOD PLAYER...enough said later. :finga: :butthead: :axe:

I DONT THINK WE WILL BE SEEING YOU LATER

draegohn
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant

Post by draegohn » Wed Aug 22, 2007 2:01 am

no, i am no botter. and stop insulting knave and other honorable, good people here. it is mine and every other good person's business to deal with the scum of a community in any way they can

http://monstermadness.iforumer.com/view ... termadness

ZombieSlayer
Second Lieutenant
Second Lieutenant

Post by ZombieSlayer » Wed Aug 22, 2007 5:10 am

Axe you have been banned, not sure for how long though. No paint didn't do it, I did.
If you lost your cd and have the old drive and have not reinstalled UT2004 or reformatted the drive, you can find your old cd key in the registry here ...

My Computer\HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Unreal Technologies\Installed Apps\UT2004

Scion
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant

Post by Scion » Sat Aug 25, 2007 11:12 pm

Drae, I wonder if you have seen me use the bio rifle with spread :), I have enjoyed using it a bit and I know I'm going to feel sorry for you if you use the piercator pu for more than 2 waves :P. Heh 4k is my highest so far with a bio rifle.
Sometimes a crazy move is the best move.

draegohn
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant

Post by draegohn » Sun Aug 26, 2007 9:37 pm

scionny! i believe i have not played with you in a long time o,,o

and yes, actually, i have seen you use bio rifle much as well :} with spread and necessary damages and superforce, it can be quite the force to reckon with. i used to think it was lame, same with link spread, until summoning super weps became rarer. hell, starting here in mid january, all i wanted was the good stuff and ignored things such as those, as well as cluster and rl spread. even the howitzer felt like a sad summon, now it is one of the best to have on many many maps!

i still have had no access to getting piercerator or web pu for bio yet on a proper map to test (smaller, passaged maps), since these are the ones these could be effective on. i know the are crap on larger and more open maps.

i think these two powerups should be increased in drop rate, as opposed to those dumb shielded redeemer powerups >,,<

it is good to see you still around, scion :}

Scion
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant

Post by Scion » Thu Aug 30, 2007 7:21 pm

Heh I think I'm gonna join sometime when you're on drae, just so I can try and get you that piercator pu :P.
Sometimes a crazy move is the best move.

Ortega
First Sergeant
First Sergeant

Post by Ortega » Tue Sep 04, 2007 11:19 am

Wow...what Crawled up Axe and died? Whatever!
Later all!

General-Chainz
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant

Post by General-Chainz » Tue Sep 04, 2007 11:35 am

Personally I like the Bio rifle It is great for all 5 maps that are played they are all enclosed areas and a super force a spread and inf and heal and your good to go until later waves. lol Definatley want sum damage and sum rage whatever else you prefer on it

The Link gun is real good also on sum maps
M3RCS fav gun is the Link gun and I have learned why He likes traning day so much wit it lol
Fool I'm a Vet You can bet That
I can Dance Underwater
And Not Get Wet ......Ice Cube

the velocity of my creativity is a reality in the proximity of the
vicinity relatively
to the Stability from the tranquility it all comes naturally F*** doin
it properly .....General-Chainz

And the Generals gave thanks...to the other Ranks....as they held back the enemy Tanks....for awhile ....Roger Waters

Return to “Monster Madness Strategy Guide”