carball knowledge part 2: wall methods and strategies

Do you know some good strategies to help your fellow team mates do better in game? Help us out. Post some in here.

Moderator: Forum Moderators

Ortega
First Sergeant
First Sergeant

Post by Ortega » Tue Sep 04, 2007 3:26 pm

I gave up when Knave kept doing it and I missed everytime. punk!
Later all!

KnaveSkye
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant

Post by KnaveSkye » Tue Sep 04, 2007 3:30 pm

Well Drae, take heart, because you are closer to wining then you think...course 3 was never made or atleast never released....as for the boost..i usually have to grab that back wall and ride/boost it to get a little higher...but it still kicks my ass, but I CAN do it eventually :wave: stuck on boat waiting for customs to clear and the go ahead to get the heck outta here
"Never argue with an idiot, they will only drag you down to their level and beat you with experience"

"When all else fails, use fire"

KnaveSkye
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant

Post by KnaveSkye » Tue Sep 04, 2007 3:34 pm

dang, 2 replies in the time it took me to make my reply..well, grats Drae, now to work on racing 2 :rub: atleast ill have some more competition come racing maps :wave:
"Never argue with an idiot, they will only drag you down to their level and beat you with experience"

Ortega
First Sergeant
First Sergeant

Post by Ortega » Tue Sep 04, 2007 3:34 pm

woooooohooo....Knave hits land
Later all!

KnaveSkye
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant

Post by KnaveSkye » Tue Sep 04, 2007 3:36 pm

yah, and with the server down, it will be that much easier to drag all of you to a carball server =P Look to the West at some late hour for my comming :wave:

Ortega
First Sergeant
First Sergeant

Post by Ortega » Tue Sep 04, 2007 3:47 pm

Your not going to be thinking Carball when someone hits your arms. Its ok if We come second in your life for a couple hours.
Later all!

draegohn
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant

Post by draegohn » Tue Sep 04, 2007 4:35 pm

ortega is right, and i would say too to really savor the company of one you love more than being here where we'll always be :}

i'll be on evenings and others too. we'll try for carball and other things, since lately i have seen ctf and such voted for too. i still have no idea what that assault stuff is about, with the construction and vehicles and where the hell that monitor is to touch! D: but be careful of playing face classic, somehow, some people can get a headshot every shot from their tower to you! honestly, how the hell..i can't even see a person with the sniper scope that far. my guess is a camera hack that allows for unlimited camera with no constraints :P

KnaveSkye
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant

Post by KnaveSkye » Wed Sep 05, 2007 12:13 am

meh, wiffy has school work to mess with and shes a gamer too, so its all cool...not many people on tonight it seems

Ortega
First Sergeant
First Sergeant

Post by Ortega » Wed Sep 05, 2007 12:52 pm

I don't have carball downloaded on the new computer. I will get it and we can get a match going. I will call you if your on Skype and see if we can get some other people.
Later all!

YFZ
Private
Private

Post by YFZ » Thu Sep 06, 2007 11:15 pm

well i got highschool work and all that plus work then i have to get my hours in on driving. Ortega if i come down there this winter i am going to be driving all the time.LOL!!!!Usaly try to get on maybe i will get on soon i only like to play carball anyway.
kody or as most of u know me Ortega's newpew(most likely brother)YFZ

Return to “Monster Madness Strategy Guide”